Formula 500 season starts soon.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Formula 500 season starts soon.

I think its this weekend. The first round is in Hungary. James Aderholdt will test and race his new boat. Many teams have been preparing across the winter with either new equipment, or new to them. James sent me this pic a while back of his boat after painting, sure looks good. I wish him good luck!
    Attached Files
    " It's a sad day when you've outgrown everything"
    Art Pugh

Wow nice looking boat!
    please keep us posted.
    http://www.spnmotorsports.com

Go Fast - Turn Left!!!

Comment

This info is about third hand, but James placed 5th of 15. He ran the boat at the event for it's maiden voyage. It gets off the dock fast and turns well. With more time in the boat, and a few setup tweeks, James hope to be a front contender. Prhaps he will share some more details soon. Next stop, Boretto, Italy.
      Attached Files
      " It's a sad day when you've outgrown everything"
      Art Pugh

Comment

A quick report from Hungary. The drive was long but well worth it. We are very please with our first test/race. Making the top five was our goal and it was achived after alot of hard work and some luck. We are making some minor changes to the boat and engine before Boretto in hopes of a better finish. Water in the carbs was a big problem but a new airbox should solve that issue. Setup changes to include a different gearcase and props should help with the boats performance. We are excited and looking forward to Italy!! A BIG Thanks to the AMERIDUTCH Crew and everyone who has supported us!!!!!! I'll keep you posted
        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
        X