UIM Meeting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry

Dave: Any ballast must be firmly attached to the boat.

Rex: I must have misunderstood. I was told "Rossi" was excited about the 4-Cycle rule and ready to build one, opposed by the other O-125 engine builders. I think it would be best if everyone ignored it and O-125 continued as a 2-Stroke class.

Fred
    Fred Hauenstein

Comment

Originally posted by sam View Post
      If there was an option to disable them, I would use it
      Me to. I searched for the disable smilies option last night after reading a post that was so bad, I thought I had stumbled in pre-teen facebook hell !

Comment

125 weight

Mr. Rossi said there were several drivers that came out of retirement from 125 this year after they put weights on the boat, motor and driver combined. That gave a heavier driver the oppertunity to run a light boat and be competitive with the light drivers. Now with putting the weight back on boat and motor, and then the driver, you let the little lightweight drivers rule again, and will probably lose the bigger drivers that you just got back. Bad move UIM.

Comment

Originally posted by T Chance View Post
          My guess is that the Pro Division is going to have minimum weights again within a couple of years.

And, does anybody besides me find those wiggly icons distracting and irritating or am I just turning into an old curmudgeon?
          Will not happen Tim

Pat Wright

Comment

Originally posted by raceright View Post
            Will not happen Tim

Pat Wright
            I hope you're right.

Comment

Working...
            X