Alex Cremona 2008 highlights reel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Admin View Post
    The videographer and editor Alex used did a spectacular job.
    YES!!! It was Christian once again who made that wonderful video. You may have seen him and his camera in Florida. He made also a DVD of the complete 2008 F-350 European season (itīs almost 2h I guess ... with much racing scenes of Alex too ). The short clip that your guys talking about, he made especially for me (my Christmas present for Alex ) but the DVD of the F350 season you can buy. Also the F500 season is finished now and I think (hope) the DVD of "THE WORLDS 2008" will follow soon.
    He is a member of this board so you can contact him and he will be happy to sell one of his wonderful DVD to your.

regards
    Wenke

Comment

Jim

Originally posted by froggy3racer View Post
      Dave, which clip are you watching of my father? Is it the one in Florida or a different one? Where can I find it?

Jim KIrts
      It was over on the Boat Racing Facts website when I saw it, I think it is linked up here in the Boat Racing Video threads. It is the Worlds in Flordia I think. He is running 500CCH laying down. He dominates most of the race in first place. I have the last video to watch yet to see who gets crowned world champion, it all comes down to the last few laps of the last race. It was featured on ESPN Speedworld, complete with interviews, your dad did a great interview, he was all politically correct and everything !

Tell everyone I said hey, see ya around this year, at least as much as I can. How did the Soo 500 go this year for you ? I tried to catch it on tv, but missed it. I did see a big crash video on TruTV on the Soo 500 a few years back, the biggest one they ever had there, the year it was so cold and the snow fog was huge, couldn't see crap. I thought I saw you on it, passing through, but not sure.

See ya Froggy ! You got the 125 going yet ? Your daughter ready for my 350CCH yet ?
      Dave Mason
      Just A Boat Racer

Comment

A capsule jacket in an open cockpit hydro...if it works for UIM why is APBA not on board?

Comment

Originally posted by Admin View Post
          not the bitter old American drivers who got their asses kicked in Fla.

Ouch..........
          Sattler Racing R-15
          350cc Pro Alcohol Hydro
          TEAM VRP
          The Original "Lunatic Fringe"

Spokane Appraiser

Comment

it is legal

Originally posted by pat View Post
            A capsule jacket in an open cockpit hydro...if it works for UIM why is APBA not on board?
            It is legal in Stock, MOD or PRO as long as it has impact material added.

Comment

Thank you very much for the much compliments!!!!!! I am excited and honorable ... i hope can back soon in America!! there is much beutiful peoples!! and now i have much friends!!! i hope i see you soon!!! maybe for one race... but the problem in this moment is the money ... i working much for search new sponsor for new seasion but it's hard ... because the economic crisis in the world feels him .. i hope.. because i like coming in america to participate in one competition of yours .. we will see... thank you very very much still for your compliments!!

I also invite you me to whom wants to enroll in my fan club on facebook!!!
              sigpic
              Driver#46
              Alessandro Cremona
              World Champion 2008 O.350
              European Champion 2008 F.350
              Italian Champion 2008 O.250
              World Champion 2008 O.250
              European Champion 2007 F.250

www.candb-powerboatracing.com

Comment

Working...
              X