X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alex Cremona wins the Italian Championship

From the C&B web site:
    http://www.candb-powerboatracing.com/en/news.php

Alex won the Italian championship last weekend in Auronzo!!!.
    The fourth position was enough to win the title with 67 points in front of Luigi Colombi (60 points)
    and Max (58 points). Also Max is very happy for his third position. For him itīs the first time on the
    podium for the Italian championship. Max finished the race in Auronzo in a very good second position.
    Also Diego could extend his leadership in the italian championship with his victory in Auronzo. He now has 8 points
    lead over Tommaso Ghisani. The decision will be made in the last race on 28.09.2008 in Cremona.
    The whole team is very happy about that next title and we hope that Alex can make the "triple" by winning
    also the European Championship in Brandenburg in two weeks.
    We all cross our fingers for the the next races.
    HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Is Colombi wining the Euro points at this time?

Comment

Congratulations to Alex Cremona!!!
      Twisted Sister

Comment

As I was looking at the Cremona Brother's website, after clicking on the above link, I glanced over the points and noticed that the European Championship Series has 125, 250, 350, 1100, and OSY 400 HYDRO. Why doesn't the USTS add OSY 400 as a title series class? I'm sure it's been proposed before, but why hasn't any action been taken? There would always be 10 - 12 osy 400 boats at each race, plus it's a pro class? I know all the alchy racers don't consider it a pro class due to the fact that it's a gas burning class. But let's face it racing is racing.

Comment

Ryan

Originally posted by RyanWarner View Post
          As I was looking at the Cremona Brother's website, after clicking on the above link, I glanced over the points and noticed that the European Championship Series has 125, 250, 350, 1100, and OSY 400 HYDRO. Why doesn't the USTS add OSY 400 as a title series class? I'm sure it's been proposed before, but why hasn't any action been taken? There would always be 10 - 12 osy 400 boats at each race, plus it's a pro class? I know all the alchy racers don't consider it a pro class due to the fact that it's a gas burning class. But let's face it racing is racing.

This can be discussed again at the USTS Fall Meeting in November. The dates are the second weekend in November. Details are in the Promotion.
          David Weaver

Comment

Ryan

Originally posted by RyanWarner View Post
            The European Series does not include 700 or 1100, although there are a few 700 races. 1100 is not a UIM class, only APBA. Also, the 350 class in Europe often (usually) runs at separate venues from 250. Sometimes this leads to conflicting dates, but I believe this happens less today.

Be aware that the USTS' goal is not run every PRO class at ever race. The goal is to put on an entertaining and "tight" show over a two day weekend.
            The BOD has added classes to particular events on a "case by case" basis and will consider proposals made at the Fall Meeting.
            David Weaver

Comment

Originally posted by David Weaver View Post
              This can be discussed again at the USTS Fall Meeting in November. The dates are the second weekend in November. Details are in the Promotion.
              Dave,
              Where is the meeting located this year?

Comment

Working...
              X