Remember, It's suppost to be fun !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remember, It's suppost to be fun !!!

Thought I'd break out a video from the past. Back in the good old days when a father and son did things together and had fun going to boat races and enjoying the sport. We can still do that you know. It just takes positve thinking and the drive to do it. The sport will not die if we committ to keep it alive. Enjoy and maybe do a make over with your kids this winter.

Remember, It's suppost to be fun !!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CGsX...=UL-CGsXvB5A1E
    Last edited by Tomtall; 11-15-2012, 04:10 AM.
    Tom L.

Great Post!

So true!!

Awesome post!!

Mike

Comment

Very nice job... Kudos!!! And legal numbers!!!!
      You have set the standard...

Comment

Great post .... I love to see this type of vids

CMH. 61R
        Short Fuze Racing
        Team Darneille
        ALWAYS LOOKING FOR GOOD CMH PROPS FOR SALE
        IF YOU HAVE ONE LET ME KNOW

Comment

Well said Tom, as always thanks for the great pics and vids you post.

Sam,

Comment

Something positive. Love it

Comment

Awesome post !

Nice project !

Comment

Racing

There are a lot of good things that come from boat racing. One of my biggest thrills is watching a new racer get his/her first place trophy for the first time....the excitement in their eyes is worth all the crap we as commissioners take on Hydroracer. Dave

Comment

So True

My dad and I are having a TON of fun racing these past two years. He is running my SEH equipment (850CCMH in APBA terms) and i am running EH and ER (750CCH/R in APBA terms).

It is a lot of fun to race together as a family, and the people I race for, Nichols Racing out of Sanger Texas, have become like family as well. We always here boat racing is a family oriented sport. I believe that. I am doing it with my family. In the last couple years I have seen a lot of growth from within. Families getting their children involved, watching them evolve into young adults and thir skills ever increasing. Old racers coming out to race again, new blood into the sport and watching them win. When you put the fun back into it, it becomes a passion, and that passion drives us all to the finish line.

So Tom, you nailed it, put the fun back in and things kind of fall into place.
                  Dave Mason
                  Just A Boat Racer

Comment

Nice one Tom

You did a great job on that rig and the video. Thanks for making such a positive post about boat racing.

Your video reminds me of the one I did to document building my FEH boat and my rookie season. Also love your music choice...Craig is one of my favorite guitar players.

Nicely done sir
                    93-C

Comment

Working...
                    X