Feh 10-20-12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feh 10-20-12

Some of you may know this was my first time back in a race boat since the 2010 stock/mod nationals, some may not...

This is a very short video clip of the experience. http://youtu.be/wLKsZ4yXlPk

NOTE: It's very short because the go-go pro stopped recording do to not liking the violent ride out there on the tip of the sponson. (time for a new Hero-3)

Little recap of the race... Do to first heat jitters I completely blew the start and was about an hour late on the clock, so I got to play in the rough stuff.

By the start of the second heat, the boat felt like sliding into an old glove. Nailed the start and had a great ride!

It's Friday, almost a week later and I'm still high as a kite from the weekend!

STOKED!
    Last edited by Jeff Akers; 10-26-2012, 10:56 AM.
    93-C

Cool vid Jeff .
    Team Tower

Comment

haaa cool vid,,, nice to see the balls grew back heheheh,,, just ribbin ya,,,

Comment

boat ride

Jeff,
        Really glad to see your back in a boat again. Liked the video as well. Wish I could have made it there to watch you. Thanks again for the invite to join you but unfortunately work calls. Will get to one next year for sure along with Troy.

Todd

Comment

Thanks guy's...
          It felt real nice to race again, I just hope I can score more time off work next season. They (my employer) were very reluctant this last year. They didn't come right out and say it but, I don't think they want me racing anymore.
          93-C

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Akers View Post
            Thanks guy's...
            It felt real nice to race again, I just hope I can score more time off work next season. They (my employer) were very reluctant this last year. They didn't come right out and say it but, I don't think they want me racing anymore.
            I hear ya there, most would rather you concentrate on just work & not have a life. Todays economic atmosphere in most places supports cracking the whip &/or dropping the axe. bt-dt.
            Team Tower

Comment

Did ya hear that he also strapped on an ASH? He said that was fun. Not really, I started driving an ASR and having a blast with it.
              kk

Comment

Working...
              X