Region 3 Lock Haven'12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Region 3 Lock Haven'12

Vid from the desk & deck of 28-J, courtesy of Reeves 40-J [he put his go pro on my boat.] Its CSH, don't remember what day or position but do know that was Alex showing me who REALLY owns the 'outside' LoLs I know, I know.. some mistakes on my part.. a little speed wouldn't hurt either but am havin a blast!...enlarge the screen, turn up the sound. Got more to process inc. the cam on Reeves boat.
    Team Tower

Excellent, I've been waiting for Reeves to post some videos. After talking with him he was saying he had some good shots on video. Including one of him and I almost seeing how wet the water really was.

Let me know once this is posted. Thank You, Mike- 45P

Comment

Originally posted by Mike45 View Post
      Excellent, I've been waiting for Reeves to post some videos. After talking with him he was saying he had some good shots on video. Including one of him and I almost seeing how wet the water really was.

Let me know once this is posted. Thank You, Mike- 45P
      . I'll post them as soon as I can get my computer support team on it. They are cool & much like what you see from the cockpit.
      Team Tower

Comment

Videos

Have you been able to get anymore videos out and if so where can I find them?

Comment

Working...
        X