Big Japan Crash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Japan Crash

Looks like even the Kyotei Super Racers in the Japan Stadium Races can make a mistake from time to time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1Fn_yvVt7c&sns=fb

R-19
    www.gleasonracing.com

"No, THAT is why people hate him."

thats amazing that the second boat actually went out of his way to hit the rescue boat...lol
    sigpicWayne DiGiacomo

Comment

It sort of reminds of a typical OSY race at Depue.

Tim
      Tim Weber

Comment

Yeah....

...or a 5 litre race in Region 10.

R-19
        www.gleasonracing.com

"No, THAT is why people hate him."

Comment

I haven't seen anything like that since Ray Hardy "pickleforked" a Chris Craft Cabin Cruiser with his Butts Aerowing.

Comment

What comes to mind immediately, at least to me, and probably anyone else in the least familiar with Japanese society, is what happened to the driver. I am sure he suffered much "loss of face" with this type accident, unless something failed on his boat that caused him to run into the side of the rescue boat.

When we had the pleasure and privilege of attending the races there in the 70's, our limo driver that was employed by the sanctioning organization unfortunately dozed off behind the wheel of the car in the parking lot while waiting for us during and after the races. He was really chewed out and physically slapped because of this breach of etiquette in front of guests (Eileen and I).

We felt very bad for him as it was a very warm afternoon, and we completely understood that waiting in a warm car was very conducive to a nap. But he "shamed" our host and had to pay the consequences, no matter he did not offend us in any way.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwDqqxoZ94c

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_aRrYkHMYo
              Last edited by nicf14; 10-02-2012, 02:09 PM.
              Nic Thompson

www.tbrboats.com

Comment

crash

when did dave sullivan move to japan?

Comment

Foul, Red Card!

Originally posted by daveracerdsh View Post
                  when did dave sullivan move to japan?

Talk about bad etiquette! Dave, Red Card for you! (Don't worry, a Red Card really doesn't mean anything, all you need to do is have your people call APBA's people and it'll get reversed). But still, Shame on you, insulting our very own 2012 Hell Driver (diver?!)! At least let me do it, I earned the title in 2008!
                  http://vitalire.com/

Comment

Fidel Arubio?

Comment

The guy who seemed to purposely hit the rescue boat seemed to be the guy who bumped the guy who crashed...? Maybe this was his way to save face somewhat?
                      Fralick Racing
                      Like our Facebook Team page "Here"

Comment

Is the 42 moonlighting on the side?

Comment

Ok, I'm trying to make out racing # on the side of 302 that crashed into rescue boat,....That's NOT the one I want shipped from Ric.
                          Stock Outboard Racing!....because other sports,....golf, football, baseball, etc....only require one Ball!

Comment

mean crowd

u guys are tough. bwawawa

Comment

That first video you posted nick looks more like OSY at the nationals this year.. Haha
                              My anger management class pisses me off!!

Comment

Working...
                              X