Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stock Outboard Nationals 2012 Grass Lake

Hi

I'm posting videos from each days activities some pit shots, and some Racing,
    I'm trying to post at least one heat for each elimination, uploading is slow from my camp ground. So please don't be disappointed if your best heat doesn't get posted.

Here's how to find the videos.
    Goto http://www.youtube.com
    then in the search box enter one of the following for the days video you want:

for July 30 Test Day: "StkOutNat20120730"
    July 31 Eliminations for AXH, ASR, 20SSH, ASH,: "StkOutNat20120731"
    use the " " to only get these videos.

More to come

It may take till late tonight for today's uploads to complete.

Paul Luippold

Video Available for purchase

2012 Stock/Junior Outboard Nationals Videos

Video files from the recent Nationals are available now, these are the raw files shot in HD that start at the one minute flag and continue to the end of the heat. Most of the Elimination heats, all of the Final heats and Red Flagged heats are included on disk by class. Contact Paul Luippold at paul.luippold@comcast.net to place orders or for information. These videos are available as:

1.) *.MTS file types, provided on a DVD disk to play on windows or compatible computers and other players that support the play back of the .MTS file type.
    2.) In standard DVD format, ready to play on DVD players for display on TV
    3.) On a DVD in Blu-Ray format to play back on Blu-Ray players for full HD resolution on flat panel TV.

Disks Available for the following Classes:
    AXH, AXR, ASH, ASR, BSH, BSR, CSH, CSR, DSH, DSR, JH, JR, 20SSH, 25SSH, 25SSR
    Post Nationals Marathon

The cost is $20 per Class and $10 of each purchase goes to support the Stock Outboard Commission’s Live Video Streaming program

Comment

Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Working...
      X