Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want to go Racing? Ask me how!

Hello Racers,

With race season headed into hibernation, I have been thinking more and more about how to expose and promote the sport of stock outboard powerboat racing. In an attempt to try to see how hard it would be to make some promotional flyers, I have been playing with Adobe photo editing software. That somehow led me to play with some video editing software and now I have a few video projects in work with an idea list for more a mile long.

Here is one we just wrapped up. I hope you like it and I hope you suggest it and send it along to all your friends and their friends. Hopefully we will have some more flowing shortly.

If you have any suggestions for themes for other projects please share. I don’t have enough material to make all my ideas happen so if you have any please send it along also; we can call it collaboration for the betterment of the sport and community.

Hope you enjoy,

http://youtu.be/DKjgC-VrX0E
    Raymond

Have you or your team set up a social network page yet? Do your part to expose and promote the sport when you’re not racing and create a presence online today.

Awsome , makes me want to get out and go racing!
    PJ
    118-P
    If your not fast, your food
    TEAM TOWER
    RUNABOUT DIVISION
    Suck it up buddy its only three laps (John Runne)

Comment

Originally posted by Raymond View Post
      I don’t have enough material to make all my ideas happen so if you have any please send it along also; we can call it collaboration for the betterment of the sport and community.
      You're welcome to any of my helmet camera footage. I'll send you a message on YouTube to help hook you up. I should be able to Email any files you may like.

Comment

Well done!

Comment

Great Job!

Very Nice. I especially like the video from the trun boat. It gives the viewer a more close-up perspective of the action. Videos like this keep the bug stirred up in me. How anyone can be around this stuff an not be forever smitten with it is beyond me.

Well Done.
          "In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress". -- John Adams

Comment

Originally posted by xcsp700 View Post
            Awsome , makes me want to get out and go racing!
            Good! That is exactly what I am hoping to accomplish.
            Raymond

Have you or your team set up a social network page yet? Do your part to expose and promote the sport when you’re not racing and create a presence online today.

Comment

!

Super Cool!

Keep up the great work!!

- Mike

Comment

Sweet !

Nice job Ray and Ray jr.. Two thumbs up ! Thanks for paying it forward.

Tom
                Tom L.

Comment

Thank you for the brief shot of out web site..It is appreciated Raymond
                  Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

Comment

Great job Raymond!

Welcome to hydroracer, we hope you enjoy your visit.

Comment

Thanks

Originally posted by Mrs blueskyracer View Post
                      Great job Raymond!
                      Thanks,

We are in training for bigger and better things to come in support of exposing and promoting kneeldown racing. More to come when we get our hands on more content.

Anyone that is willing to give permisson and access to content please let me know. Please understand that I can't just 'grab' it from...you-tube; it does not have a download/capture feature.
                      Raymond

Comment

great job...

check out my channel, "thecanamkid" if any of my footage would help you with us, let me know i will send it to you. kevin

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Martin View Post
                          ... "thecanamkid" ...

That guy has way too much fun!

OMC FE/SE powerhead parts for sale. Kurcz ported block, Mod 50 pistons and cylinder head, exhaust, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Martin View Post
                            check out my channel, "thecanamkid" if any of my footage would help you with us, let me know i will send it to you. kevin
                            Thanks Kevin, Now I just have to figure out how to transfer the content: i bet those files are rather large.
                            Raymond

Comment

Great Job Raymond. Give me an address and I'll send ya DVD's of what I have.

Also please work with Brewster to get this on the Stock Outboard site www.stockoutboard.com

His e-mail is Brew56@hotmail.com
                              Last edited by chicagopaul; 12-02-2011, 06:48 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X