StockOutboardTV: Eatonville today...maybe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• StockOutboardTV: Eatonville today...maybe

StockOutboard TV will ATTEMPT to broadcast the Smilin' George Memorial Regatta from Eatonville WA this weekend.

We say ATTEMPT because the cell phone reception from this race site is spotty at best, and I would say it's about a 50/50 or less shot if we are able to pull in a wireless internet signal for the uplink.

Broadcast time is approximately 10:30 am Pacific Time. Here's the link:

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/smilin...-eatonville-wa

StockOutboard TV is made possible through a grant from the Stock Outboard Racing Commission of the American Powerboat Association. Broadcast start and finish times are approximate.

R-19
    www.gleasonracing.com

"No, THAT is why people hate him."

Did the race go or did it get blown out?

Pat,

Did the race run on Sat OK?

Smiley

Comment

Originally posted by Smiley View Post
      Pat,

Smiley
      Bob, I race on one more Saturday per year than you race on Sundays, and it was today and you were not there ?

Comment

Eatonville Saturday recap

Originally posted by Smiley View Post
        Pat,

Smiley
        The weather was not the greatest, but the race went well. Silver Lake Resort is unfortunately a Black Hole when it comes to cell phone and wireless reception, so unfortunately, no live streaming will be possible there.

11 CSH's....Jamie Nilsen 1st, Bahl 2nd, Perman 3rd.

20SSH: Perman 1st

25SSR: Bahl 1st, Aaron Peterson 2nd with a Sidewinder, Perman 3rd

CSR: Bahl 1st, Perman 2nd, Stretchie McStretcherson (Kyle Hannon) 3rd. Drew Thompson flipped in the first turn, trashed the right rear quarter panel on his boat, and somehow broke his arm in the process.

ASH: Nicole Truly...getting J Michael's old ride dialed in nicely.

250/350H: Zach Malhiot 1st, Nilsen 2nd, edging out Lee Tietze by a few hudreths of a sec.

OSY 400: John Maroney, I believe.....

That's all I can remember now. Sounds like I'll be pressed into driving some CSR tomorrow with Drew on the 30 day DL.........

R-19
        www.gleasonracing.com

Comment

Silver Lake

Novice C....I think Tiny Avenger won Saturday, Cmh sunday fantastic race with Jerzee in Darren's boat...with John Maronney winning by a hair....I am so tired I can't remember the rest of the results....but we did have fantastic water. David. (Aka 5 U.S.)

Comment

Are you guys broadcasting next weekend?

Comment

Maybe

Like Eatonville, Lawrence Lake is down in a 'hole' that can be pretty brutal at times for cell phone and wireless reception.

We will have the equipment there. We will try.

R-19
              www.gleasonracing.com

Comment

T Mobile

I have T mobile....and had good reception last year at Lawrence, as well as this year at Silver Lake.....dunno if that helps or not.

Comment

Working...
                X