Pro Nationals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pro Nationals

23 straight yeras of the Men's Club and Title Series working together putting on the BEST **** RACE in trhe country.
    As our speed weeks starts wtih Constantine and the National's: Here's whats going on:
    I will have fuel delivered on Tuesday it is $200.00 a barrel plus a $20 deposit on a drum. Call me to order it.
    The dirvers party as always is Wednesday after testing in the pits.
    The banquet is at the Peru Eagle's Lodge in Peru IL. Directions: From the hotels... go south on 251 you are looking for the Peru exit Rt 6 West go all the thru Peru and just past the resturant named the Igloo and behind the Gas Station the Eagles is on the right hands ide. There is a big parking lot and just tell them you are for the banquest or you can walk around to the east of the building and go in that way.
    Coming from the pits, take Rt29 to Rt 6 east thru Spring Valley and the Eagles is on the Left hand side just past UPS.
    There is a shuttle ban also running from the pits to and from the banquet.
    We are using the field as our pit area just like last year. The 5th wheels are in the first row so they can back up to them on the hard road and pull out. Coming over on Sunday night, talk to me about parking the trailers, I WANT them in an orderly fashion. If you need anything shipped, use my address. Let me know though so I can keep an eye out for it.
    Once again I will be leaving for Constantine on Thursday sometime so if you need anything please call me. The Men's Club and the Village of DePue look forward to seeing you in a couple of weeks.
    Have a safe trip to Constantine and then on to the BEST **** RACE COURSE for the pro nationals.
    Good luck to everyone and SAFE racing.
    See you soon!

PS
    Anybody that is coming to the nationals from the west on Interstate 80, you will not be able to get off at the Princeton exit. Go to EXIT 70 the Ladd & Spring Valley exit and take rt 89 to rt 29west that will take you to DePue. Remember sunday night after Constantine when dropping trailers off anybody heading back west you will have go back to the Ladd Exit to get back to I 80 west.
    Any questions call me.

Originally posted by bos9 View Post
    23 straight yeras of the Men's Club and Title Series working together putting on the BEST **** RACE in trhe country.
    As our speed weeks starts wtih Constantine and the National's: Here's whats going on:
    I will have fuel delivered on Tuesday it is $200.00 a barrel plus a $20 deposit on a drum. Call me to order it.

Any questions call me.
    Is there anyone that would want to split a barrel of fuel with me; 30/25 or 25/30 gal?

Tim Chance
    timchanceracing@yahoo.com

Comment

I Will Split With You Tim If I Can Get The Bigger Half
      I ASSUME YOU WILL BE ORDERING IT FROM PAULIE

Comment

Originally posted by PETEG View Post
        I Will Split With You Tim If I Can Get The Bigger Half
        I ASSUME YOU WILL BE ORDERING IT FROM PAULIE
        Its a deal 30 for you 25 for me. Paulie: I need your phone number you can either post it or e-mail me at timchanceracing@yahoo.com

Comment

Done!!!!!!

Comment

I am checking the USTS website everyday and it looks like everyone is getting the hang of the online registration. I see there are still some hold outs and I know who some of you are......register online and save yourself and Shirley time and hassle.

Thanks
            Kristi

Kristi Z-22

PRO Commissioner

APBA BOD

"Ask not what your racing organization can do for you...Ask what you can do for your racing organization"
            Tomtall 06

Comment

Kristi, it is probably just me, but how do us computer illiterate, non-title series racers, on-line register for Pro-Nationals? Sorry, I don't presently have my sons at home to help me with this stuff.

Thanks.
              Jim

PS-can you guarantee cooler and less humid conditions than last year?

Comment

Jim

You are not alone but.....I can recite this is my sleep .....You must email Jared Grysko via the USTS website, he is the web master. His email is the link on the very bottom right of the web page. He will send you a log on and pasword. Once you have them you can log on and register. I promise you will not need the boys help with this one...no brainer

Just in case you may contact me if you need any help.

Kristi

Kristi Z-22

PRO Commissioner

APBA BOD

"Ask not what your racing organization can do for you...Ask what you can do for your racing organization"
                Tomtall 06

Comment

Registration--

The last day Shirley will check registrations willbe wed. July 18. We hit the road on thur. at 4am.

GET THEM IN!

Bruce

Comment

Originally posted by Kristi Ellison View Post
                    Jim

You are not alone but.....I can recite this is my sleep .....You must email Jared Grysko via the USTS website, he is the web master. His email is the link on the very bottom right of the web page. He will send you a log on and pasword. Once you have them you can log on and register. I promise you will not need the boys help with this one...no brainer

Just in case you may contact me if you need any help.

Kristi
                    Thank you Kristi

Comment

Last Call

If you have not yet registered for the nationals, you can do so on line today and tomorrow. July 17 & 18th. Bruce is leaving on early Thurs morning for Constantine and Shirley is going to catch a ride with him. So last chance to get early registration on line. Shirley will print on Wed.

Be sure you email the webmaster (Jared G) and get your log in name and password. You can do this from the USTS website. Once you do this, the rest is drop down boxes.

If you are going to Constantine, you will have the last opportunity to early register. Shirley and I will both be at the computers on Friday to take registrations. It would be extremely helpful to the treasurer if you would use 2 separate checks, one for nationals and one for Constantine. Cash for both will also be acceptable. Once we close Registration on Saturday morning, the price for DePue goes to $55.00.

Thanks and safe trip to everyone, looling forward to seeing friends. Scorer

Comment

Lol

Or get any 10 year old off the street and have them do it.
                        Originally posted by Nilsen Racing View Post
                        Kristi, it is probably just me, but how do us computer illiterate, non-title series racers, on-line register for Pro-Nationals? Sorry, I don't presently have my sons at home to help me with this stuff.

Thanks.
                        Jim

PS-can you guarantee cooler and less humid conditions than last year?
                        Gene Schertz 26V
                        TEAM CAFFEINE
                        Cranked up and ready to Roll
                        Reeds for Speed!

Comment

20.07 PRO Nationals

It's pretty kool when the teams start rolling into DePue from Constantine around 10PM local time. It's only a 3 hour drive. There are a few locals waiting for the trailers to appear and there is a real sense of excitement already building. When I left last night, there must have been 30 trailers in the pits already and more were still making the journey west on I-80.

Because of a lot of recent rain fall, the pitting plan has had to be altered. Many trailers are being moved near the shore in order to avaoid tearing up the field. A lot of patience and cooperation will be required. I expect a very large turnout of boats this year, based on what we already see hear. The good news is that the water level is higher than normal and hoepfully that condition will continue all weekend.

More later..
                          Last edited by David Weaver; 07-23-2007, 05:17 AM. Reason: typos
                          David Weaver

Comment

Trailers at Depue

David,
                            What are they doing with the big trailers, what is the overall plan, what is the turnout so far?

I'll be in on Wed late afternoon.

I was too tired the other night to give a full accounting from Constantine. Thanks for doing so.

Ray

Comment

DePue Pre-Race

Turnout looks good. Parking is not ideal, but we will make it work as we always do. Be prepared to park in the streets and to endure a short walk.
                              David Weaver

Comment

Working...
                              X