DePue Reunion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DePue Reunion

The Reunion of Alky drivers, friends, family, and fans is only 5 weeks away.
    Don't miss this event!
    This will be the biggest thing in the history of our type of racing.
    If you have not already done so, please pre-register at www.boatracingfacts.com prior to July 15th.
    Charlie Strang will be the speaker at the reception Friday evening.
    I hope to see you there!
    BRF doesn't make participation so difficult

Originally posted by Gene East View Post
    The Reunion of Alky drivers, friends, family, and fans is only 5 weeks away.
    Don't miss this event!
    This will be the biggest thing in the history of our type of racing.
    If you have not already done so, please pre-register at www.boatracingfacts.com prior to July 15th.
    Charlie Strang will be the speaker at the reception Friday evening.
    I hope to see you there!
    Gene does that mean the reunion is friday night? Where will it be held at?

Comment

Yes the reunion is Friday night

Kristi Z-22

PRO Commissioner

APBA BOD

"Ask not what your racing organization can do for you...Ask what you can do for your racing organization"
      Tomtall 06

Comment

Originally posted by rbengines View Post
        Gene does that mean the reunion is friday night? Where will it be held at?
        The festivities will begin mid morning on Friday although some of the "old timers" will be arriving as early as Wednesday to set up displays of boats and motors from the good old days.

It's my understanding the event will take place under a tent erected on the ball diamond.

John has been working closely with the folks in DePue and all systems are go!
        BRF doesn't make participation so difficult

Comment

Reunion

Thanks, John and Albert Snell were asking and I hadn't been watching the post. They don't have computer access, but they should be there Thurday.

Rusty

Comment

Truth Is...

I'm starting the Reunion on Tuesday...Hope every "jackass" and their brother comes. We are planning a GREAT time...with many "FAMOUS" Boat racing there..."Official" Re-Union dinner is Friday night... I may try to have a "RE-Run" of the great Jerry Waldman/Ron Hill debate on National High Points...

Jerry and I were friends til the end, but we didn't always agree.....See you at the Tiki Inn or at the "TENT" in DePue....Be sure to chew your corn!!NOTE; The DePue Re-Union is sponsored by the Natioanal Pepper Association, John Riner Woods, President!!!

See you there!!!

Comment

Working...
            X