USTS Races and PRO Outboards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USTS Races and PRO Outboards

I participated in my first USTS race this weekend. They put on one great program!

Stock and MOD drivers if you ever get a chance to test drive a pro rig do it. You will not believe how well they drive. I was only driving a 125H that was not even dialed in yet. But when I pulled the pipe I could not believe the punch that little one lunger had.

I hope everyone had a safe trip home from the race. See you all in Winona MN in three weeks.

Mark
    Last edited by Lights; 05-28-2007, 08:07 PM.
    Mark
    G-11
    125H
    When the green flag drops, the bull**** stops!!!!!!!!!!!
    Keep'em Sunny Side Up Boy's!

[

Originally posted by Lights View Post
    I participated in my first USTS race this weekend. They put on one great program!

Stock and MOD drivers if you ever get a chance to test drive a pro rig do it. You will not believe how well they drive. I was only driving a 125H that was not even dialed in yet. But when I pulled the pipe I could not believe the punch that little one lunger had.

I hope everyone had a safe trip home from the race. See you all in Winona MN in three weeks.

Mark
    I DON'T THINK IT COULD BE SAID BETTER!!
    WELCOME TO THE " LIGHT" SIDE.
    ALKY+ BLENDSALL= TO MUCH FUN
    1 PRO RIDE AND YOUR LOST TO STOCK AND MOD FOREVER
    Marc
    R-58
    vrp/sattler power

sigpic

Comment

Mark
      Mark,

For your first weekend with a home made 125, I believe that you and Brian really achieved quite a success. You finished all heats and were not that far off on speed. The boat looked good on the water and the engine appears to be promising. I hope we continue to see more 125's in the Minnesota area.
      David Weaver

Comment

Congrats

Hey Mark,
        Great job this weekend. It is so much fun to call a few more "G" numbers on the race course. Sorry about not getting your name right at the Drivers mtg.

Thanks for coming to Depue and look forward to your moving forward at Winona.

Ray

Comment

Mark
          Mark,

Here are a few shots of you from this weekend. We'll miss Winona, but hope to see you at Constantine.
          Attached Files

Comment

Bravo Mark I'm sure it must have been a blast!
            HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Comment

Thanks all including Brian Matheson. If it were not for him and his knowledge of the motors. I would not have had a chance to run a true PRO (Alky) rig. Thanks again Brian. I had a great time in Depue.

Ray, My last name always gets butchered. It is pronounced Lidee. By the way Ray great job of announcing the races.

PhotoGirl, Nice shots! Thank you for sharing them.

See you all in a few weeks.
              Mark
              Last edited by Lights; 05-29-2007, 09:58 AM.
              Mark
              G-11
              125H

[

Comment

Mark,

Great first outing in the 125. Looking forward to Winona. Hopefully we'll both find that little extra speed.

Dan
                Attached Files

Comment

Mark

nice looking ride you have there. How do you like the lay-down?
                  Sean Byrne

Comment

I love it Sean. These things drive so smooth and they corner too.
                    Thanks Dan. I think I can find some more speed. Thanks for sharing the picture. Talk to you in Winona.
                    Mark
                    G-11
                    125H

[

Comment

Hey Mark
                      Glad every thing went well in Depue
                      I am getting excited to see it all in Winona. Steve asked if I would come down as a tow boat .......hee hee a perfect excuse..
                      so if any of the Minnesota boys/girls needs anything extra brought down to Winona I am going to take the Explorer but could move up to the one ton if needed let me know we will be leaving early early Saturday and staying in the Quality Inn on Saturday night

Frank

quote Paul Elvstrom's famous saying,
                      "If in the process of winning you have lost the respect of your competitors you have won nothing"

Comment

Working...
                      X