Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USTS Website Registration

For all USTS drivers -
    the USTS website now has a registration function that will allow drivers to log in and submit registration forms. Drivers have to log in and setup your registration profile - you can then register for all USTS events this season.

Scorers can print your score sheets and have them ready at the race site.

All the driver has to do is show up, sign your name, and pay your tab.

Jared

Excellent....drivers save Shirley time and lets use this!!

Kristi

Kristi Z-22

PRO Commissioner

APBA BOD

"Ask not what your racing organization can do for you...Ask what you can do for your racing organization"
    Tomtall 06

Comment

Registration

Don't forget guys and gals, you need one registration form for each class that you run.

Also Bruce and Shirley will leave ahead of time, so don't register the day before the race and wonder why Shirley doesn't have your form waiting.

Thanks Jared for the help. Scorer

PS, You can also print it and bring it with you if you want.
      Last edited by scorer; 03-01-2007, 11:38 AM.

Comment

Yes - The registration will close a couple days before an event - so, you will not be able to register Thursday night before an event via the website and expect the Scorers to have your entry form.

Register early and save everybody time at the race site.

You can also list all registered drivers for an upcoming event - check out the competition before you arrive !
        Last edited by gryskoG55; 03-01-2007, 12:30 PM.

Comment

registration

Help me out , I cant seem to get to the registration forms . Shawn A1

Comment

Registration

You first need to be able to log in. Contact Jared and he will email you your log in name and password. You then fill out a registration profile and that information will prefill for you.

There is a drop down list for the classes. Please remember you must select your class, otherwise all entries will be 125runabout.

It is really easy, but you need to pay attention to the screen.

Got a note from Shirley, they are leaving on March 19th, want to do some sight seeing on the way. Her internet connections after the 19th will be spotty, so print your registration after that date and bring it with you.

Comment

username/password

shoot me an email and I will get your username/password setup.

you can then login under the 'USTS Information' menu --> Login

after login, you will need to setup your "registration profile" - this will store your basic information (APBA number, helmet info, etc). You can then register for any event.

Comment

This is piece of cake... I just registered all of us in less than 10 minutes. Pay attention to the drop down lists like Bev said and you should sail through.

Kristi

Kristi Z-22

PRO Commissioner

APBA BOD

"Ask not what your racing organization can do for you...Ask what you can do for your racing organization"
                Tomtall 06

Comment

Working...
                X