Hartford V.s. Depue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hartford V.s. Depue

Does anybody know if the Hartford race is still a possiblity? Are we really going to go there instead of Depue?

Post Back,
    From,
    V-9

GO FAST TURN LEFT!!!

Tbd

....this is to be determined, but the date available may too early to race at Hartford. And these are not the only 2 possible sites for the weekend in question. Stay tuned, hope to have more feedback in short time.
    David Weaver

Comment

Hartford USTS RACE

The Hartford Conn. USTS RACE is off for this year. We will be racing at Depue or Alex.

Tim Small
      F-5

Comment

Very Cool

Would like to see Depue for selfish reasons, but either locale is a good choice. Might have to make the trek to Alex if need be. Hartford was a long way... last time I went to CT it was a three day ride in the motorhome.
        Dave Mason
        Just A Boat Racer

Comment

Originally posted by Dave M View Post
          Would like to see Depue for selfish reasons, but either locale is a good choice. Might have to make the trek to Alex if need be. Hartford was a long way... last time I went to CT it was a three day ride in the motorhome.
          How slow were you driving Dave? : )

MAH
          hauenstein outboard team
          186-W * 28-C * 4-T * C-101

Comment

Will there be any races at the Hartford site this year? I see the ChampBoat Grand Prix of Connecticut listed for Stamford in 2007.
            hauenstein outboard team
            186-W * 28-C * 4-T * C-101

Comment

Mikey...

Give me a call some night and I will give you the details of what happened after the F-1 race last year......

Michael D-1

Comment

In the Old Days

Originally posted by Haüenstein View Post
                How slow were you driving Dave? : )

MAH
                About 45 MPH in the pace arrow motorhome pulling the big white beast trailer made from all steel.... I think it got around 4 MPG. Last time I was out there I was a little boy, Goller invited dad out to try and beat him in the CMH as Bob was trying to grow the class in the east. That tell you how long ago it was ? Not sure if a highway existed back then either !! I know Dad and Randy Terril swapped driving for a long time never stopping.... hehehe.
                Dave Mason
                Just A Boat Racer

Comment

We will be going to DePue.....I have made the decision the site is booked.

Kristi

Kristi Z-22

PRO Commissioner

APBA BOD

"Ask not what your racing organization can do for you...Ask what you can do for your racing organization"
                  Tomtall 06

Comment

That is great news for me Kristi. It's closer to home and it will be my first Pro race to drive in. I have not been to Depue since I was about 7yrs old.

Mark
                    Mark
                    G-11
                    125H
                    When the green flag drops, the bull**** stops!!!!!!!!!!!
                    Keep'em Sunny Side Up Boy's!

[

Comment

Welcome...

...but you do not have to wait for DePue Memorial Day Weekend. Back to back weekends in Florida will open our season in April. Return home during the week, vacation or test, test, test...
                      David Weaver

Comment

Originally posted by David Weaver View Post
                        ...but you do not have to wait for DePue Memorial Day Weekend. Back to back weekends in Florida will open our season in April. Return home during the week, vacation or test, test, test...

Would love to go to FL in April David. But, I have limited vacation and I work weekends normally.

Mark
                        Mark
                        G-11
                        125H
                        When the green flag drops, the bull**** stops!!!!!!!!!!!
                        Keep'em Sunny Side Up Boy's!

[

Comment

Mark

I can promise you DePue is EXACTLY the same as when you were 7......kinda scary!!

Kristi

Kristi Z-22

PRO Commissioner

APBA BOD

"Ask not what your racing organization can do for you...Ask what you can do for your racing organization"
                          Tomtall 06

Comment

Florida

Originally posted by David Weaver View Post
                            Is it true that the second race schudualed is on Easter Sunday?

Comment

Yes the second race is scheduled on Easter weekend. We tried to schedule it the weekend before Inverness but the site was already taken. We will modify the race schedule out of repsect for the churches and any of the racer's who would like to attend Easter Services. Saturday's schedule will probably be a little heavier to accomidate the extra time on Sunday.

Kristi

Kristi Z-22

PRO Commissioner

APBA BOD

Tomtall 06

Comment

Working...
                              X