New Payn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Payn

Many have been calling and emailing asking for information on the new Payn. I am happy to announce that Brian, Laura and daughter Brianna Lexus welcomed Brandon Lee into the world last night (Friday eve). Everyone is doing well and all are healthy. Lucky (that is what Grandma is going to call him), was 6 pds 15 oz and 19 inches.
    Uncle Mike is already drawing up plans for a new Krier runabout to be build sometime in the next 14 years.
    Connie

New Payn

Congrats to you Brian, Laura, Terry and Connie!!! I'm soooo happy for you. Are u sure u want Mike to build that boat??? I don't know, I would think about that one for a long time..........
    Again congrats!!!

Comment

Congrats to the Payn's on the birth of a new boat racer. Connie are you sure you want the little one to start out in a runabout? I think he will some trainning wheels for awhile.

Best wishes,
      Mark
      Mark
      G-11
      125H
      When the green flag drops, the bull**** stops!!!!!!!!!!!
      Keep'em Sunny Side Up Boy's!

[

Comment

Valentine's Day ??????????????? 2006 !!!!!!!!!!!

A enormous congratulations goes out to BRIAN, LAURA and the whole PAYN FAMILY. BRIAN, all the LUCK and good times to YOU and your family. I've always stuck with candy and flowers on that day, you are a BRAVE MAN BRIAN. If you think it's nice now, wait 'til you are a grandfather pulling the rope on a J boat...steve..R-22..QUINAULTRACING...GO X-21................HAPPY HOLIDAYS

Comment

We are so happy for all of you. Lucky is a lucky little boy with all the love around him. Big sister is happy I bet. We wish you all the best.

Russ and Sue

Comment

Originally posted by YankeeRacing View Post
            Lucky (that is what Grandma is going to call him)....
            Connie
            Hhmmm.... I wonder where you came up with that name?
            Attached Files

OMC FE/SE powerhead parts for sale. Kurcz ported block, Mod 50 pistons and cylinder head, exhaust, etc.

Comment

Congrats

Congrats Bryan and family. Cant wait to see him this spring. Take care and stay warm.

Abbi Bos
              Ab

Comment

Connie,

Give all our best wishes to Brian, Laura and the rest of the extended Payn family. How come Terry is always left out? He's got to be a proud Grampa.

Dan, Cathy and Brendan

Comment

Congratulations to the Payn family! Jim & Linda Porter

Comment

Congrats!

Congratulations to the Payn family. Here's to a happy and healthy life for the new addition.

Stahl Racing
                    Speed costs money. So, how fast do you want to go?

Comment

Working...
                    X