USTS coming to MN????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USTS coming to MN????

Kristi is it true that USTS is coming to Winona in June? If so I sure hope that you will put OSY-400 on the list. Please pretty please It would be great for me to be able to race here in my home state and also where as a youngster. My family raced there every year. It is an awsome race site.

Mark
    Mark
    G-11
    125H
    When the green flag drops, the bull**** stops!!!!!!!!!!!
    Keep'em Sunny Side Up Boy's!

[

USTS: Winona, MN in June

Yes - the USTS will be in Winona in June as part of the Steamboat Days festival.

It is a fantastic race site, and it will be a great program.

Comment

Originally posted by gryskoG55
      Yes - the USTS will be in Winona in June as part of the Steamboat Days festival.

We (the Leydes) raced against you there before.
      Last edited by Lights; 10-30-2006, 09:51 AM.
      Mark
      G-11
      125H

[

Comment

River or Lake?

Will they be running on the River or the Lake?

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Matheson
          After all the bashing the PRO division has taken on this Website concerning OSY400, We have a SO driver asking for OSY400 to be on the schedule at Winona! The U.S.T.S. Fall meeting is Saturday November 4th. If there are drivers out there that would like to see OSY400 on the schedule you need to post here and e-mail Kristi right away so that it can be discussed at the meeting. I'm not saying that it will be, that's not up to me.
          Brian I have Never bashed the OSY-400 class or the Pro catagory! Also Check out my racing stats on APBA I have raced OSY-400 when it was on the schedual at the races I attended. My Family cut there teeth in pro racing in the 70'S. All that I am asking of the USTS to do is put this PRO class on the schedual. I know the are some PRO (alky) drivers that also have OSY gear they would like to run if given the chance.

Secondly I am a RACER nota a SO driver. I don't care if it's Stock, Mod, or PRO. Hell If I had the money I would run 2.5L Mod hydro.

Mark
          Last edited by Lights; 10-30-2006, 11:04 AM.
          Mark
          G-11
          125H

[

Comment

Alternatively

Originally posted by Brian Matheson
            After all the bashing the PRO division has taken on this Website concerning OSY400, We have a SO driver asking for OSY400 to be on the schedule at Winona! The U.S.T.S. Fall meeting is Saturday November 4th. If there are drivers out there that would like to see OSY400 on the schedule you need to post here and e-mail Kristi right away so that it can be discussed at the meeting. I'm not saying that it will be, that's not up to me.
            Or Better yet, attend the meeting and join the USTS!
            David Weaver

Comment

Mark

We can most certainly consider OSY......I might even forget that "high horse" remark ....You would have to give me a guranteed number of boats. I put OSY on in Raleigh the last 2 years and I had 12 and they put on a great race. Make some calls and send me an email and let me know what kind of numbers you can get. We usually only put it on 2 or 3 times per year if we can get a good turnout.

Kristi

Kristi Z-22

PRO Commissioner

APBA BOD

"Ask not what your racing organization can do for you...Ask what you can do for your racing organization"
              Tomtall 06

Comment

Kristi please PM me your phone #. So we can talk about the OSY-400's running.

Oops, I think I did once upon a time, Make mension about the USTS not running the OSY -400's. Sorry Kristi

Mark
                Last edited by Lights; 10-30-2006, 01:23 PM.
                Mark
                G-11
                125H

[

Comment

Lake Winona

Originally posted by ProHydroRacer
                  Will they be running on the River or the Lake?

The race will be on Lake Winona, not on the big river. The lake is in town, protected from bad weather, and surrounded by a nice park.

Most people remember this site from the PRO Nationals event held in Winona in the 70's.

Comment

Hey, what about LaCrosse??

The race will be on Lake Winona, not on the big river. The lake is in town, protected from bad weather, and surrounded by a nice park.

Most people remember this site from the PRO Nationals event held in Winona in the 70's.
                    Aw, come on Pete can't we go back to LaCrosse and race on the big river again,....NOT!!!
                    David Weaver

Comment

There Are Several Time Constraints On The Winona Race And I Dont Think The Race Director Will Have Any More Room For Other Than The Usts Classes. Not All Pro Classes Will Be Running There
                      Peteg

Comment

125 Driver

Brian You have a PM.

Mark
                        Mark
                        G-11
                        125H

[

Comment

Bonus points for spelling PeteG's last name without a cheat sheet.....
                          Ian Augustine

Comment

Originally posted by PETEG
                            There Are Several Time Constraints On The Winona Race And I Dont Think The Race Director Will Have Any More Room For Other Than The Usts Classes. Not All Pro Classes Will Be Running There
                            Peteg

Pretty conclusive.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by ian
                              Bonus points for spelling PeteG's last name without a cheat sheet.....
                              Gryskiewicz

Comment

Working...
                              X