Raleigh ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raleigh ???

Not one post regarding this race hello ! did this race happen ? why so slow on the info ?
    HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Raleigh - USTS

Just got home. Good race, despite minimal cooperation by the weather. Thanks to the efforts of everyone who worked so hard to put on this event. And thanks to the drivrs who traveled from all over the country.

Fair field of boats. 12 OSY400's put on a good show. Dennis Burke was the only swimmer for the weekend, but he is just fine. 13 250 hydro's entered, but 2 scratches on Sunday morning. 10 125 hydro's. Results and more color later.

Dan, I baked the 250 before Dennis could take his ride. I will settle with you for my share of the auction ride. Will have to settle with Dennis later.

David
    David Weaver

Comment

Slow with info because we are all tired!!!!!!
      It was a cold great weekend of racing, the rain and temperature were hampering but we were truly blessed with no wind problems. We were off the water by about 4 PM everyday. My sincere thanks to all the drivers an their crews who traveled through wind and rain to get to the race and added to it's succes and to all the offcials who froze up on the judge's all weekend so we could run.
      It was a very good season finale for the USTS. I have 2007 shaping up to be even better!
      The Fall meeting is Nov 4 in Chicago hope to see you all there.

Kristi

Kristi Z-22

PRO Commissioner

APBA BOD

"Ask not what your racing organization can do for you...Ask what you can do for your racing organization"
      Tomtall 06

Comment

Working...
      X