X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raleigh Day One

Any word ?
    HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

They are racing.

Got a call from Chris Johnson, they are racing in cloudy drizzly weather, but they are racing. No results just a friendly call from Chris about OSY 400
    tomorrow.
    Dennis 21Z

Comment

The only results I heard out here in Arizona were that defending national champ Jeff Kugler won the 350 hydro class with two first place heats and a fourth. I think he may have finished second in USTS points this year but not sure. I also heard the weather wasn't too good. Hope it is a safe and fun weekend for everyone.

Comment

Osy

Who won the OSY at Raleigh?
        Twisted Sister

Comment

As soon as Shirley and Bruce get home we will have the results posted for the race. The weather was cold and damp but somehow we were blessed with NO wind. The course and racing were excellent.....it was a bit chilly once you got out of the water....or so I am told!

Kristi

Kristi Z-22

PRO Commissioner

APBA BOD

"Ask not what your racing organization can do for you...Ask what you can do for your racing organization"
          Tomtall 06

Comment

Osy

OK thanks. I think it's either Billy Allen or Bill Giles.
            Twisted Sister

Comment

Working...
            X