Nic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nic

Nick Davis’ family, Grandma & Grandpa Davis, Laurie’s Mom & Dad “the Team” suffered a tremendous lost last Friday by the racing accident that took Nick’s life.

Nick came over and sat with me at the PRO Nationals driver’s meeting. He told me that his best 500 engine burnt a couple of pistons and was sorry he wouldn’t be racing against me in the 500 capsule class later in the day. Over the last 17 years we had many conversations about Konigs, Hydros, setups and racing. He really loved to race that lay-down 500cc hydro of his and had decided to run his remaining engine in the 500 Sprint class. A couple of hours later, I watched from the sidelines Nick had gotten the number one starting position. The first race of the PRO Nationals, at the start of the first lap at the first corner this young man life was tragically ended.

With a heavy heart my wife Joyce and I send our deepest sympathy to the Davis Team.

Nick, peace. I’ll see you at the finish line……Bill

To my freinds the Davisis

Chuck and Nick were the first 2 people that I got to know at the nationals, years ago, was 89 or 90 I think, we shared everything and they were always there to help me and the boy,after all the years a good friendship and solid relationship was formed, wether just talking or helping each other, this was something that can never be replaced by anything, I ran with Nic and he was always a hard competior, I am very sorry for what happened, and there are no words to even come close, we have all lost a good friend, and will never forget him, my thoughts will always be with you, and your family, you were one of the best for sure
    Mike ***mings
    M174

Comment

Working...
    X