Pro Nationals 2006

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pro Nationals 2006

Just a little note on whats going on for the Pro Nationals 2006.
    We are using the field again for our pit area, we are parking the 5th wheels in the same order and area as last year. its easy for them to back under them on the hard road and down the street.
    Fuel will be delivered on Tuesday, price is $2.85 a gallon plus $20.00 deposit on the drum. Call me and order it.
    Driver's party in the pits on Wednesday night.
    The banquet has been moved to the LaSalle Catholic War Vets. Hall. The direction are go back to interstate 80 and head east take the Flying J exit head south aboaut l or 2 miles it will be on the left hand side of the road.
    We will have a shuttle running from the pits to the hall and back to the pits after its over.
    IF you need to ship any packages let me know i have friends that work for UPS and FED EX. They will check in the morning a let me know and they will have it delivered to the lake the first thing. Make sure you use my name and address for it.
    This year at the drivers meeting the AM Vets will have coffee and donuts at the VFW. On Saturday and Sunday they will have a pancake and sausage breakfast also it is open to the public. I don't know the price of it.
    Also the Giants Den will have a breakfast buffet on Saturday and Sunday, for you people who has eaten there before you know what kind of breakfast to expect. Plus they will be serving breakfast all week and a full menu also.
    I'LL be leaving for Constantine on Thursday sometime if you need something please call me or email at bos9@insightbb.com.
    The Men's Club and the Village are looking forward to seeing everyone in a couple of weeks. Have a safe trip to Constantine and then to the BEST DAMM RACE COURSE for the Pro Nationals.
    I'll leave the lights on for everybdy return.

Paul Bosnich

Can you believe my dad actually knows how to use the computer.. (He did this all on his own) HA HA
    For those of you that know him.. This is a great accomplishment, it has only taken 5 years...
    Just kidding Dad, I LOVE YOU!
    Ab

Comment

Hey AB,
      I knew he typed that cuz I caught the small little limp and the crooked little smile!
      We are sure lucky to have Paul, that is for sure, and you are a lucky girl too.
      Connie

Comment

Paulie do the motorhome people need to contact you prior to the race???

Kristi

Kristi Z-22

PRO Commissioner

APBA BOD

"Ask not what your racing organization can do for you...Ask what you can do for your racing organization"
        Tomtall 06

Comment

Pauly:

So just how long did it take for you to type everything? Are your fingers bleeding yet?

Joe

Comment

Kristi,

We have sold hook-ups to motor home again for electric. We will have to get them close to the hook-ups and the other campers we will have to make sure there is a lane to the water from the pits.
            Have them check with me we need to kept them in a neat orderly fashion.
            Any other question give me a call or email.

Paulie

Comment

Joe J

Need less to say I might not move very fast but I'm not to pretty bad at the typing game.
              4 or 5 years ago I couldn't turn on the computer or email know I am computer
              wizards. HA HA
              How's everything out west.
              I heard you went out and broke your teammates record, did he let you back on the trailer or is dragging your boat behind the trailer all the way to DePue.
              Last time I talked to Paul he was figureing out how you guys are getting everything to the Nationals on the trailer.
              Is Paul driving out with the trailer and when is he leaving.
              I plan on leaving on Thursday getting up there and relaxing and having a few cocktails or a lot what ever come's first.
              Tell Terri that there were so many good pictures to pick from that I left it up to the people who do the plaques to pick them.
              See you's in a couple of weeks.

Paulie

Comment

Paulie:

After the threats died down, I got my spot on the trailer back.

The 6th boat will be on a rack on the truck, as the trailer is out of room. I am going to drive out w/ him. We leave Tuesday night.

I will give Teri your message.

Joe

Comment

Paulie,

When do we have to let you know about ordering fuel?

Josh

Comment

Jkimble12

Josh,

I will be calling them with what people have called and ask me for already on Thursday morning before i leave for Constatine, that way they can start filling the drums over the weekend and then I call Monday morning cause people will call while I'm in Constantine and order it.
                    Let me know or tell Mom or Dad if you need some.
                    See you in a couple of days.

Paulie

Comment

Wow!! Cant believe Big Paul is on the internet. Way to go Big Pall See you in a week or so!
                      Ben

Comment

Originally posted by benf27
                        Wow!! Cant believe Big Paul is on the internet. Way to go Big Pall See you in a week or so!
                        Hey Ben, Paul made in online. Maybe in another 10-15 years we can get Erbel online. Or maybe not........
                        Sattler Racing R-15
                        350cc Pro Alcohol Hydro
                        TEAM VRP
                        The Original "Lunatic Fringe"

Spokane Appraiser

Comment

Originally posted by pro350hydro
                          Hey Ben, Paul made in online. Maybe in another 10-15 years we can get Erbel online. Or maybe not........
                          Thats the last person that needs to be online!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          Ben

Comment

Originally posted by benf27
                            Thats the last person that needs to be online!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            I just told him that and he agrees
                            Sattler Racing R-15
                            350cc Pro Alcohol Hydro
                            TEAM VRP
                            The Original "Lunatic Fringe"

Spokane Appraiser

Comment

Working...
                            X