Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Collections for Soldiers

Hey everyone...don't forget:
    A CARE package will be assembled to be sent to our very own Dr. Richard Ellison in Afghanistan at next week end's race in DePue.
    My family has been picking up items all month.
    Bring something.
    Anything that can be shipped oveseas to some very thankful soldiers.
    Connie Payn
    Yankee Racing

Thanks for all of you who are coordinating this effort. It is killing Richard not to be racing with us this simmer. If you are donating to the package please remember it is over 100 degrees during the day over there so nothing that will melt or perish. I am going to have Paulie spilt the bounty into 2 sections so we can send some stuff to the other half of Richard's team since their are doing split operations right now. There are some female soldiers on both slices if you want to put any "girlie" things in there that is fine....no alcohol can be sent either!!

Thanks for all your support of my husband and my family during this and all the other deployments.

Kristi

Kristi Z-22

PRO Commissioner

APBA BOD

"Ask not what your racing organization can do for you...Ask what you can do for your racing organization"
    Tomtall 06

Comment

Kristi I have a very nice picture of you leading the pack at DePue in May. Do you think Richard would like a copy of his wife leading the guys? I'll make a 5x7 if you think he would like it.
      - Billie

Comment

Billie

I think he would enjoy that...the only time he gets to see me in the front is when I jump the gun!

Thanks
        Kristi

Kristi Z-22

PRO Commissioner

APBA BOD

"Ask not what your racing organization can do for you...Ask what you can do for your racing organization"
        Tomtall 06

Comment

I want to extend a heartfelt thanks to all of you who contributed to the care package for the 759th Foward Surgical Team (Airborne). We have divided all the "goodies" up and Paulie has already been to the post office to ship the bounty. We made sure to send anything that was personal for Richard is a special box just for him.

You are all great and I appreciate the support and generosity!

Kristi

Kristi Z-22

PRO Commissioner

APBA BOD

Tomtall 06

Comment

Working...
          X