Disappointment is......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disappointment is......

Sitting in Georgia when the race is in DePue. Work just got in the way this time.......anybody heard anything?

I receieved a message that the Tetro/Kiddy clan were in a very scarey accident just outside Orlando that involved a big rig running them off the road. Report was that everyone is OK and that the damage to trailer and boats (during the rollover!!) Damage was not as bad could be expected.

Pouting in Alpharetta,

DWW
    David Weaver

just got off the phone with BJ Tetro.... tractor trailer ran them of the road, broke the hitch and the trailer rolled. Everyone is ok, the trailer is in bad shape and some damage to the boats, but shawn kiddy seemed to be in good spirits
    Stacy

Comment

More disapointing is sitting in California, when the Omaha replacement in Depue is going on. Looks like misery likes company...

-Paul

Comment

me bj and my dad we in the truck everyones allright my dads a little sore but thats it
        89-F
        ,ASH,AXSH,OSY-400,20SSH

Comment

Originally posted by joelbrown
          me bj and my dad we in the truck everyones allright my dads a little sore but thats it
          Now that we know you are all okay, let's get to the important stuff ... did the boats survive?

Comment

there not that bad the only thing that really hurt them was the pit bike in the front rolling around busted the front of two of them
            89-F
            ,ASH,AXSH,OSY-400,20SSH

Comment

Did the pit bike survive? That thing is cool

Lucky your new Racecraft wasn't on top of the trailer.

Comment

Working...
              X