Mark Stahl wins 350cc hydro with New MJR Composite Boat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mark Stahl wins 350cc hydro with New MJR Composite Boat

Congratulations to Mark Stahl for winning the 350cc hydro race on Saturday in Inverness, Florida. Mark was driving the new MJR composite center section light weight hull and with only three short test sessions on Friday, he drove that boat like he had been driving it for years. Pictures to follow.....
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Composite Specialties; 04-03-2006, 07:25 PM.

Congrats

Marc and Mark,

Congrats on a winning combo. Glad to see after a hiatus from designing, you can still build one of the best. Very nice to see a boat that needs little test time before its first race and victory.

MJR - Hang it on and win !!
    Dave Mason
    Just A Boat Racer

Comment

Pics

Bump, pics added

Comment

Great job on the new design Marc.

Keep up the great driving Mark.

From,
        Mark LOL
        Mark
        G-11
        125H
        When the green flag drops, the bull**** stops!!!!!!!!!!!
        Keep'em Sunny Side Up Boy's!

[

Comment

Congrats

Hey Mark,
          Great job, wished I could have seen that win against some of the strongest 350's in the country. I'll be Marty was smiling from ear to ear.

Ray

Comment

Factory Workers

I think the success was due to the efforts of the MJR Composites factory intern...

Comment

Intern

I am positive that the intern played a huge part in this success, especially chasing away those small furry animals away from the composite room....

Comment

Thank you

Thanks everyone. I'm just glad everything worked out so well. It's all due to the MJR Composites and Stahl Racing crew. I cannot say enough to all of them for working so hard. The boat is awesome. Marc is a very gifted and talented craftsman.

Ray, I hope he was smiling. I also hope my grandfather was watching from somewhere above.

Sean, please watch out for those rabbits.
                Speed costs money. So, how fast do you want to go?

Comment

Congratulations!

Congratulations Mark! I'm sure your grandpa is watching and is proud indeed. Your dad was one of the best. Probably still is if he wanted to. Way to carry on the Stahl tradition.
                  Good luck this year!

PS. Tell your dad I got Joey Z. up to Pickerel Lake snowmobiling. We looked for you guys but no luck..

Fellow Cheese Head,

Tom Kargus 10W
                  ZolKar Racing

Comment

Working...
                  X