Important Inverness Info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Important Inverness Info

Testing is from 1200-1600 on Friday. We are working on getting it later. There are schools near the lake and we do want to disrupt them. For those of you not familiar with a USTS race there will be testing on Sat and Sun mornings. Registration times are listed on the sanction. Please note there is NO registration on Sunday so do not ask.

Drivers party Sat night is near the pits and will be catered by a local Italian Restaurant for 6.50 per person. If you would like an alcoholic beverage with your meal you may consume alcohol by the motorhome area which is in walking distance of the food. There will be a sign up list at registration so we can give a head count for food.

THERE IS NO ALCOHOL IS ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM IN THE PITS. There is a sports bar up the street I am told within walking distance of the pits.

There is a small fee for motorhomes $10 per night.

When you arrive please find myself, Butch Kiddy or Robbie Galletta for parking instuctions.

The schedule is as follows:

Saturday
    250R
    350H
    500R
    ------
    125H
    KPH(2 heats)
    500H

Sunday
    1100H (heat #1)
    -------------------
    250H
    KPH(2 heats)
    125R
    OSY 400 (2 heats)
    350R
    ------------------
    1100H (heat #2)

All classes run 3 heats unless indicated otherwise.

The City is expecting up to 3000 spectators. Make sure you know when you run and you are ready to go. We will give time allowances if needed but they will be as short as possible. We have already got patrol boat drivers that are not racing, so as far as delays caused by the drivers there should not be any. It sounds like we will have a huge turnout of all classes and a full field of capsules. If you have any questions for me send me an email before WED. I will be leaving early WED morning for FL so after that I am in the wind til Thursday afternoon.

Have a safe trip

Kristi

Kristi Z-22

PRO Commissioner

APBA BOD

"Ask not what your racing organization can do for you...Ask what you can do for your racing organization"
    Tomtall 06

Bump to the top

Kristi Z-22

PRO Commissioner

APBA BOD

"Ask not what your racing organization can do for you...Ask what you can do for your racing organization"
    Tomtall 06

Comment

Bump Bump Bump

Kristi Z-22

PRO Commissioner

APBA BOD

Tomtall 06

Comment

Working...
      X