Tim Small, a boat racing legend is gone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tim Small, a boat racing legend is gone

It is with great sadness and sorrow that I report the passing of a great racer. Tim Small lost his battle with cancer on Wednesday. Tim was my driver for more than 10 years and was my best friend. He will be greatly missed by all, and especially by the Hall Racing Team. R.I.P Tim.

Our condolences.............Tim was a great person and outstanding boat racer........

Matt, Val and Steve

Comment

Truly a great driver, I enjoyed seeing him handle a runabout. Dam cancer.
      Last edited by Hydro doc; 11-18-2019, 05:30 AM.

Comment

Rest in peace my friend, condolences to the Small family. You were truly a lifelong friend. You will be missed.

Comment

WOW, what a loss to the racing community. Condolences to the family. Feeling your pain, Rod and Cathi 23W.

Comment

Tim was a great guy.. When I started running Pro 7 years ago he would always come over and tell me his ideas after i would go out for test runs or my races. One of the best drivers I have ever seen on a race course. He knew how much time was left on the clock no matter where he was on the course and would hit the start perfect every time. R I P Tim, you will be missed
            sigpicWayne DiGiacomo

Comment

This is truly sad news. Condolences to the family and his many friends. He was a true friend and one of the best boat racers of all time. Rest In Peace my friend.
              sigpic

Dean F. Hobart

Comment

The Best

Comment

Tim possessed such a great passion for boat racing. Look at the results, he has to be considered among the best in the modern era of PRO racing. He certainly had good equipment, but he drove it well. Off the course, he always had a kind word and big smile, often with a cigar and a red wine. He is missed.
                  David Weaver

Comment

The record speaks for itself a 15-time National Champion , a 24-time USTS High Point Champion, multiple USTS Elite driver award winner. A fierce competitor on the water and quiet and unassuming off. Tim always had time for kids and will be greatly missed.

Comment

Working...
                    X