2006 USTS Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2006 USTS Season

Please go to this link to view the preliminary USTS schedule for 2006 (http://www.ustitleseries.org/schedule.php). This is fairly firm, but a couple of items need to be firmed-up.

Some changes have been made to our traditional core schedule (i.e. Speed Week in July), but I believe these changes will play-out very well. The race in Constantine will be the 50th anniversary race and this will be a big event. The City of Hammond has generously thrown some resources behind the race the 2006 event that will make it a big race to attend and it is closer to DePue for the following weekend's Nationals.

The two new races in Florida hold much promise and the details on these will be available soon. But simply plan on attending these events, you will not be disappointed. The Raleigh race will be better this year, as learned much from our inagrual event there. The Krier crew is working hard to make the race on Carter Lake in Omaha the best yet. And last year's race was just outstanding.

So do not wait, get your equipment ready NOW. The first race will soon only be a few months away.
    Last edited by David Weaver; 11-25-2005, 02:00 PM. Reason: Correction
    David Weaver

Cambridge OH?

I see the Cambridge race isn't on the schedule for '06.
    I always thought growing up would be cool, I was wrong!
    The other day GG laughed at me because I take more pills a day than she does....

Comment

Dave

Glad to see the surgery helped your ability to see the obvious With the choice between 2 funded Florida races and Cambridge with not so good luck the last 2 years we opted to take Florida. We were looking at Zaneville until Fl came up. We have no more room on our quite hefty schedule. I am very excited about next years prospects. It will be an exciting year.

Kristi

Kristi Z-22

PRO Commissioner

APBA BOD

"Ask not what your racing organization can do for you...Ask what you can do for your racing organization"
      Tomtall 06

Comment

DW, thanks for the update!
        Last edited by sam; 11-25-2005, 03:52 PM.

Comment

that was the plan, Sam . . .

to get racers stuck forever on a racing webpage! You're getting sleepy . . . sleepy. You can think of nothing but racing boats . . . racing boats . . .
          carpetbagger

Comment

Im now thinking of nothing but......

Im now thinking of nothing but... boatracing , yes boatracing , all I want to do is go faster and faster in a straight line , yeh yeh thats it and carry as much speed through the turns as possible hey whats going on here,,stop it I think Im hook ,,,, i maybe forming a habit .. how long before the next race? Dreamin of pipes, 12kenF

Comment

Thinking of Boat Racing....

.....I put some leftover Methanol in my leaf blower this week. Then I ran inside and looked the USTS web-site!
              David Weaver

Comment

sweet!!!

hey thanks for the tip DW I ve been looking for a way to get a few MPH out of my lawn mower ,, very exciting to see two title series races in florida,, much respect to you and the rest of the crew who work to put these races on ,.,.again many thanks,.,.,.,

Comment

Originally posted by Ken G
                  hey thanks for the tip DW I ve been looking for a way to get a few MPH out of my lawn mower ,, very exciting to see two title series races in florida,, much respect to you and the rest of the crew who work to put these races on ,.,.again many thanks,.,.,.,
                  Ken, are you planning to run OSY at Inverness? That may be one of the USTS with OSY.

Comment

Doug and Ken

OSY will be on the schedule for Inverness.

Kristi

Kristi Z-22

PRO Commissioner

APBA BOD

"Ask not what your racing organization can do for you...Ask what you can do for your racing organization"
                    Tomtall 06

Comment

Left over Methonal:

Originally posted by David Weaver
                      .....I put some leftover Methanol in my leaf blower this week. Then I ran inside and looked the USTS web-site!
                      Dave
                      If you like to charcoal grill use the leftover fuel for starter fluid. It makes for the best smelling barbecue ever! When you lite it stand back a bit and throw the match into the grill. My buddy Ray Nydahl told me about using the methanol but forgot the step back part. Singed my eyebrows the first time I tried it. That reminds me I got to get those wet flare pistol cartridges in the oven and dry them out so there ready to go.

See ya in the first turn,
                      Bruce Summers
                      V-71

Comment

Working...
                      X