Hands Off!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hands Off!

Congratualtions o all USTS winners, but a special one to Billie Sue Burklund. I am so proud of her.
    The drivers party is the reason most of us attend the races. We have had a lot of good times last year at the parties she planned.

This is a WARNING however:
    HANDS OFF! You can't have her. She is a member of the FBI (Fast botz of Iowa, and ok, Illinois, too).
    She is the woman who makes our lives easier at the races. While Bev Krier is off scoring the races, and I am doing who knows what trying to look busy, and Laura is pitting in the water, and Ginny is helping John, Billie feeds us, (and most of the racers), takes care of the kids and grandkids, finds socks, is the team nurse, and has even sewed some kevlar at the last minute. I would have said Brad needed an award for the gimlets he makes, but I am sure Billie had to buy the ingredients. I've never even heard her complain.
    So, other teams, take heed, don't try to steal her! Bugg off of Billie!

WOW!! Thank you for that Connie! I was so suprised to get the Woman of the year trophy for the USTS this year. I just do what needs to get/be done. It's nice to feel appriated for it though. Thank you for saying such nice things!! I couldn't do it without your and Laura's help and you know it too!
    Thanks again Connie, have a wonderful Christmas and see you in the New Year!
    -Billie Sue

Comment

Working...
    X