Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GRM wins 350H European Championship and a GRM 350 sets new World Competition record

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GRM wins 350H European Championship and a GRM 350 sets new World Competition record

Congratulations to Claudio Fanzini for his European O-350H Championship and also to Jamie Nielson for his new World competition record in 350H at Yelm, Both running GRM motors. If you want to be the best, run the best, GRM!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations to Jamie Nielson, not only did he win the USTS Nationals in 350 Hydro, he set a new one mile competition record with his new Aero-Marine Design hull powered with one of Rex Hall's great motors. Things are looking up in the West. Let's continue the good work.

Comment

Originally posted by baries View Post
      Congratulations to Jamie Nielson, not only did he win the USTS Nationals in 350 Hydro, he set a new one mile competition record with his new Aero-Marine Design hull powered with one of Rex Hall's great motors. Things are looking up in the West. Let's continue the good work.
      Bud,

How's the health issue? If you are reluctant to post here, my e-mail address is jschubert19j@gmail.com

Comment

John, doing well thanks for asking. The doctors still do know why the sugar did what it did, have no history of sugar problems anywhere in my family history. Strange things happen when you get a lot of miles on you and I got a lot of miles for sure.

Comment

• David Weaver
          David Weaver commented
          Editing a comment
          Bud, glad you are well. As we get more miles on us, we sometimes just have to hit CTRL, ALT, DELETE!!!!

Thanks David. looking forward to next season already.

Comment

Congratulations to GRM Rossi motors and Bud Gann of Aero Marine Design.
          sigpic

Dean F. Hobart

Comment

Working...
          X