USTS NATIONALS with OSY 400

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USTS NATIONALS with OSY 400

With the APBA Nationals for Stock and Mod at Wakefield being the same week as the USTS Nationals, there have been questions about moving the OSY class to Sunday to help some drivers who want to come from Wakefield to Depue. We can accommodate that if we know how many are interested in coming to Depue to run the class. If interested in running please respond on this thread or you can email me at rayr@marvin.com to let us know.

The C stock drivers in the state of Illinois should fill up the class. Three heat racing in front of 10 thousand race fans and a announcer that will make you a legend, even if you run mid pack.

Comment

OSY-400 should be on every USTS event. This is a great entry level class, I know the standing old school argument, we burn menthol and we do not run on gasoline, but get real USTS needs an entry level and 125cch is not entry level anymore. Like the previous post said there are plenty of them available, make them welcome and they will come and provide so good racing.

Comment

• David Weaver
        David Weaver commented
        Editing a comment
        Let us be fair, OSY participation was spotty when included on USTS schedule as "an additional" class. We had a full field at some races, like Raleigh, but could barely field a race at other events. I asked a top C stock driver why he and his fellow top competitors would not drive one hour or so to Constantine? He said that they did not want to put the extra time on their engines when C Stock was their real class and the whole weight, no weight thing was a factor. They said basically, thanks, but no thanks.

Does USTS run with or without a weight limit? Thanks, John.
      http://vitalire.com/

Comment

Guest commented
        Editing a comment
        Taken from the US Title Series 2015 Rule Book........
        Yamato model 80, 102, 202, 302
        Technical Rules of the N.B.R.A C Stock Hydro class will be used. The exception is no minimum weight and no height restriction.

Guest commented
        Editing a comment
        7/11.....guedo499, you need to contact Todd Brinkman president and race director for USTS, for additional clarification. The rule is under discussion.

To attract some C stock drivers from both NBRA and APBA , Todd said the wt. would be 420lb. The prizes are $350 1st place, $250 2nd , $200 3rd, down to 7 places. We have posted this information elsewhere. I love to see the Pros run, so for us it's a twofer.

Comment

420lbs? I guess john is out lol
        Kyle Bahl
        20-R

"He didn't bump you, he didn't nudge you, he rubbed you, and rubbin' son is racin'!"

Comment

I apologize for confusion, our rule states no weight and no height restriction for OSY 400 and we will run as rules state. Invite remains any of the CSH folks at Wakefield wanting to race at Depue, please contact.

Comment

Ray sent you a pm
            DavidEverhart S52
            David Everhart S52
            Avatar credit - F. Pierce Williams

Comment

• RLR
              RLR commented
              Editing a comment
              working on it for you David

• RLR
              RLR commented
              Editing a comment
              David, sent PM

The US Title Series PRO Nationals at DePue IL will run OSY 400 as follows.......
            Taken from the US Title Series 2015 Rule Book........
            Yamato model 80, 102, 202, 302
            Technical Rules of the N.B.R.A C Stock Hydro class will be used. The exception is no minimum weight and no height restriction.

Comment

What really makes John fast is that he can run more than 1/2 inch higher than most of us. His 4 blade prop is a game changer. I'm looking at his boat with no one in it and the nose is pointing up. He is able to drive that boat in rough water, impressive.

Comment

Ray

Any news on when the OSY400 will run,Friday or Sunday ?????????

Comment

We hear from Ray, it will most likely run on Saturday.

Comment

• Rex Hall
                    Rex Hall commented
                    Editing a comment
                    According to the Title Series web site, OSY will run on Friday.

• RLR
                    RLR commented
                    Editing a comment
                    YES, WE WILL RUN ON SATURDAY, NEW SCHEDULE TO ALLOW ANY CSH DRIVERS TO MAKE DEPUE AND RUN IN THE USTS NATIONALS
                Working...
                X