Apprciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apprciation

I would like to thank the USTS for the appreciation award/gift of a beautiful keychain with the USTS logo and the words "2005 Volunteer" on it. I love it!
    I know that any of us who help out at a boat race don't do it for recognition. We do it because we love our sport. We don't expect recognition, but boy, is it nice to get some once in a while. The USTS has always been known to do just that, recognize everyone who helps out. What a great bunch of people to be around.
    Brian, Laura, Marc and Chris all had fun at the banquet and learned a lot at the meeting. Laura even won a free USTS racing membership. Watch out guys.
    Thank you and happy Thanksgiving to all.
    Connie Payn
    Yankee Racing
    Center Point, IA
    Member of FBI, Fast Botz of Iowa

Aof / Usts

At our annual meeting we unanimously decided to continue the partnership we started last year with AOF. We will continue to point share for AOF registered drivers. So any USTS members who have not yet joined AOF do so before the season starts. Thanks to Connie and the whole crew at AOF for the part you play in making this sport what it is.

Kristi

Kristi Z-22

PRO Commissioner

APBA BOD

"Ask not what your racing organization can do for you...Ask what you can do for your racing organization"
    Tomtall 06

Comment

Thanks USTS

Thanks to the USTS for continuing to support AOF for the 2006 race season. If there is anything we can do to make things better / easier please let one of us know. Our membership numbers are growing quickly with the addition of cross over drivers and also new clubs. Lets hope other clubs start to follow suit so we can continue to promote boat racing in a fun, safe, and family oriented way.

See you in 2006

Mike Sattler
      2006 AOF VP of Competition
      Sattler Racing R-15
      350cc Pro Alcohol Hydro
      TEAM VRP
      The Original "Lunatic Fringe"

Spokane Appraiser

Comment

Working...
      X