2005 pro nats videos?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2005 pro nats videos?

does anyone know if anyone made a video of the 2005 pro nationals?

-joel-
    89-F
    ,ASH,AXSH,OSY-400,20SSH

I believe they are $20 each

Onsite Photo Service
    Joe Priebe Jr.
    3160 Detienne Rd
    Rhinelander, WI 54501
    Onsite@nnex.net
    PH: 715 282-5442

Kristi Z-22

PRO Commissioner

APBA BOD

"Ask not what your racing organization can do for you...Ask what you can do for your racing organization"
    Tomtall 06

Comment

Video Tapes

Does anyone know how to go about getting them? I would like a entire set. In fact I would take two sets!!!

Terry Fiorelli

Comment

Dharlie Lowrey

Charlie Lowrey always takes video of the Pro nationals and sells them. We just recieved our three tapes. (one per day including the awards cermonies). It is so much fun watching them when it is cold outside. Here is the address and phone number:
        Charles Lowrey
        PO Box 510133
        St Louis, mO 63151
        Phone numbers:314-631-0174
        314-846-3374
        Terry, I believe Mike Sattler ordered them and would have these for your review.
        Kristi, I did now know anyone else was shooting video. Does Joe have video or just pics?
        Connie

Comment

I thought Joe had video but maybe I am confusing him with Charley. I got an email from someone else looking for the Nationals video also. I know we bought one from someone although I have not received mine yet. I would contact both of them and find out for those of you looking for videos.

Kristi

Kristi Z-22

PRO Commissioner

APBA BOD

"Ask not what your racing organization can do for you...Ask what you can do for your racing organization"
          Tomtall 06

Comment

Originally posted by Kristi Ellison
            I thought Joe had video but maybe I am confusing him with Charley. I got an email from someone else looking for the Nationals video also. I know we bought one from someone although I have not received mine yet. I would contact both of them and find out for those of you looking for videos.

Kristi
            Kristi,
            Just as long as the person you gave the money to wasn't Curt,you should get our video real soon.

Comment

Terry dont order video's. I ordered for you at Depue and they showed up a couple days ago.

Mike
              Sattler Racing R-15
              350cc Pro Alcohol Hydro
              TEAM VRP
              The Original "Lunatic Fringe"

Spokane Appraiser

Comment

Video Tapes

Thank you Mike, they are great!!!!!!! I almost forgot you ordered me a set. Got to go watch the Red Rocket run See you later!!!

Terry Fiorelli

Comment

Working...
                X