New Rule for HOT HEADS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Rule for HOT HEADS

If you tend to be a HOT HEAD sometimes, like me, you might want to read the new 2015 rule that is in the US Title Series Rule Book........Page 8, Rule 15

DRIVERS’ REPRESENTATIVE: At the driver’s meeting, two driver representatives to represent the race entrants at the judge’s stand will be selected by the race director. All protests, injuries, or other communications from drivers, crew, family, or friends must be directed through these selected representatives and they alone will approach the race director. Violation of any part of this rule will be subject to immediate disciplinary action by the referee. Disciplinary action for violation of this rule shall include disqualification, fine or both.

Note.....All your officials are unpaid volunteers doing their job for the love of the sport, do us all a favor, please keep your excitement in check.

Maybe this is a little off but, you guy's never have had drivers reps before? From everything I can remember at stock, mod, J nationals there are always drivers reps. Even at some local races we appoint drivers reps.
    spider pig, spider pig, spider pig does what'ever a spider pig does.

Comment

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, it was way off.
      We always had driver's representatives.
      See my second posting further down for clarification. Thanks.
      Last edited by ProHydroRacer; 11-11-2014, 03:09 PM.

• ajennings4p
      ajennings4p commented
      Editing a comment
      Got ya, that makes sence... I thought you were saying you just started doing this.

You sure of this? All the US title series races I have been to have two drivers rep's, one at each end of the pits.

Comment

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      Verbiage taken straight out of the new 2015 rule book. Everyone needs to get a copy, take a 1/2 hour off and read thru from cover to cover.
      Last edited by ProHydroRacer; 11-11-2014, 07:15 PM.

It seems the difference between the old rule and the new 2015 rule is the addition of.......
    "communications from driver,CREW, FAMILY, OR FRIENDS MUST BE DIRECTED THROUGH THESE SELECTED REPRESENTATIVE"

Hope that will clear the discussion up.

Comment

Working...
    X