Has anyone seen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone seen

Has anyone seen or heard from Bruce and Shirley Summers since the Raleigh race. Were they planning on taking a long trip home. I need to contact them. If you have seen or heard from them, please tell them to contact Bev. Thanks

Summers on Vacation

Originally posted by scorer
    Has anyone seen or heard from Bruce and Shirley Summers since the Raleigh race. Were they planning on taking a long trip home. I need to contact them. If you have seen or heard from them, please tell them to contact Bev. Thanks
    As we remember, I beleive they where going on vacation for a couple of weeks to the North-East Region of the USA.
    Bill

Comment

Found them

Bruce and Shirley are at a campsite in W. Virginia waiting for a new hitch for their motor home. Shirley said it was 30 degrees and snowing yesterday. They will be home in a few days after the hitch arrives.

Comment

They should (have) called

Bev.

If you hear from them again and they're having any problems, tell them to call me at 410-360-7653. I'll round up Ian and Sean (they're always up for an adventure) and we can deliver the hitch or get them closer to my garage and tools.....

Dave
        I always thought growing up would be cool, I was wrong!
        The other day GG laughed at me because I take more pills a day than she does....

Comment

Working...
        X