Fall Awards Banquet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fall Awards Banquet

The USTS fall meeting and Awards Banquet will be Nov 12th in Chicago. We will be at the Holiday Inn Select, Chicago/Midway. Address is 6520 Cicero Ave. Rooms are $129. Call 708-552-9641. Rooms will be released Oct 15th. Free shuttle to Midway Airport.

Save a few Bucks @ Holiday Inn

Originally posted by scorer
    The USTS fall meeting and Awards Banquet will be Nov 12th in Chicago. We will be at the Holiday Inn Select, Chicago/Midway. Address is 6520 Cicero Ave. Rooms are $129. Call 708-552-9641. Rooms will be released Oct 15th. Free shuttle to Midway Airport.
    If you are going.....Internet “Advanced Purchase” Advertised Rates are listed as $126.65 (today 9/16/05).

Comment

Bump to top

Kristi Z-22

PRO Commissioner

APBA BOD

"Ask not what your racing organization can do for you...Ask what you can do for your racing organization"
      Tomtall 06

Comment

Banquet Head Count

We will need a head count for the banquet. Please email to krier@crosspaths.net, we will be offering a Beef dish (sirloin) or a fish dish (salmon). Tickets will be $25.00 each. Thanks for letting me know asap.

Comment

Head Count

For those who wrote last night, thanks, but need to hear from the rest of you also. Thanks

Comment

If you know someone who is coming but does not read HR please have them contact Bev ASAP.

Kristi

Kristi Z-22

PRO Commissioner

APBA BOD

"Ask not what your racing organization can do for you...Ask what you can do for your racing organization"
            Tomtall 06

Comment

Yes Please

The hotel would like to have the final count by the 24th which is not going to happen but if I can get a really good idea by then, I will be able to stall them a little better. Thanks Bev

Comment

Anyone coming

Hey folks, we only have 15 reservations, is anyone coming to the awards banquet. Let me know. Bev

Comment

Working...
                X