Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Important Notice - Cambridge PRO Race

IMPORTANT NOTICE!!!!
    The US Title Series PRO Race scheduled for Cambridge, Ohio, September 09 through 11, is CANCELLED due to low lake level. A problem with the Salt Fork State Park Dam will not be resolved until the spring of 2006. The tentative plan is to reschedule this race for the fall of 2006.

I can Help

Have them come to Florida and take it out of our lakes we can't race because of too much water go figure

Comment

Dam Problems

The problem with Salt Fork is that there is a crack in the dam and they had
      to lower the lake in order to get to it to fix it. Not sure what time frame we
      be talking about but know the fisherman and pleasure boaters from up
      here have been pitchin a fit about it all summer. Sure do hate to miss that
      one......there are too few Title Series races close to home and was looking
      forward to seeing everyone there. Guess I'll have to wait till next year.

Ron (the good Sax)

Comment

Zanesville?

Is it too late to change the race site? Zanesville (Dillon Lake) is only about 25 miles west of Salt Fork. We have had bad luck the past 2 September races but I'll work on it from the local area here if you want me to? I was acting race director for our Mod Divisionals here in July. Lemme' know. Mike Marshall, Raceboat61-S cell740-319-5040

Comment

Mike

I can't thank you enough for the offer. It is my understanding that the City of Zanesville will probably not let the USTS back for a long time. Evidently something very bad happened a while back during my 15 year hiatus. I appreciate the offer but at this late date it would be too hard to put together even if they would have us. Raleigh is definitely on and is shaping up to be a great season finale for the USTS. Hope you can all make it to that one.

Kristi

Kristi Z-22

PRO Commissioner

APBA BOD

"Ask not what your racing organization can do for you...Ask what you can do for your racing organization"
          Tomtall 06

Comment

Hmm.. Nothing between Hammond and Raleigh...... except for Loch Haven, of course.
            Ian Augustine

Comment

500 runabouts......at Lock Haven? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......
              nightmoves

Comment

Sept 17-18

APBA Jesup, GA. All Stock, mod, pro that runs in AOF for AOF nationals and APBA race combned. You don't have to be a member of AOF to participate, as long as you are a member of APBA. Lots of fun things planned and some money to be won for end of the year PRO and Stock/mod drivers,
                will be a fun time. Chance to get some APBA points for year also and AOF too.
                Good weather in Jesup.
                Run under same rules and set ups you run now.
                AOF Office
                Peace River conducting club.

Comment

Originally posted by sax
                  .....Guess I'll have to wait till next year.

Ron (the good Sax)
                  Or come to Loch Haven a week earlier
                  I always thought growing up would be cool, I was wrong!
                  The other day GG laughed at me because I take more pills a day than she does....

Comment

Originally posted by Dave_E71
                    Or come to Loch Haven a week earlier
                    Might just have to do that.....looks like that may be the only way to
                    see the rest of the Augustine crew. Have to see if we can't get the
                    20 mod running a bit better and come on over.

Comment

Working...
                    X