0-175 Worlds-Thank you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 0-175 Worlds-Thank you

I would like to thank the following for making my 175 World Championship possible. REX HALL RACING. Rex built built my GRM engine that ran flawless all weekend. Without Rex this championship would not have been possible.- GRM ENGINES (ROSSI).- WORLD CLASS RACING- My pit crew consisting of Tom Small,Roy Conklin, and Jerry McCOY. I would also like to thank my lemans starting crew, Ben Thompson, Jerry Davids, and Jason Sailer. And last but not least Ralph Donald for organizing the event, The USTS, The Depue Mens Club, APBA, and the PRO CATEGORY. Thank you all. Tim Small

Boat

Tim,

Did you use your 125 boat for the 175 race? if so, how did it handle the additional power.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim Small
      I would like to thank the following for making my 175 World Championship possible. REX HALL RACING. Rex built built my GRM engine that ran flawless all weekend. Without Rex this championship would not have been possible.- GRM ENGINES (ROSSI).- WORLD CLASS RACING- My pit crew consisting of Tom Small,Roy Conklin, and Jerry McCOY. I would also like to thank my lemans starting crew, Ben Thompson, Jerry Davids, and Jason Sailer. And last but not least Ralph Donald for organizing the event, The USTS, The Depue Mens Club, APBA, and the PRO CATEGORY. Thank you all. Tim Small
      You deserve this championship, Tim. You work VERY hard, and I know your Dad is proud of you. Congrats................Charley

Comment

Congratulations Tim great job, all that hard work payed off.

Comment

Several CC's shy...

Tim,

Congratulations to Tim and especially Rex Hall who built the motor.

Remember, this motor only had about 160 or so CC's. It has a 61mm piston.

Congrats again to Rex and Tim.

Dean Hobart
          sigpic

Dean F. Hobart

Comment

Tim did a great job. He is an asset to boat racing. Thanks to him I got a national title this year too. He pushed for the 125 runabout class when it seemed hopeless and it continues to grow. It is a super class for crossovers like me from stock/mod. Who knows, maybe he will be the father of the 175 runabout class too? congratulations Tim!
            Brian Payn X21

Comment

0-175 boat

Marc, I used my 125 boat tucked under a full 1/4 inch. Luckily it was smooth water all weekend. 175 boat needs to be about 6 inches longer. Tim

Comment

Thanks Tim for the info and congrats on the Win.

Comment

175 Finals

Does anybody have the overall finals for
                  the 175 Worlds at Depue???????????

Tom

Comment

Working...
                  X