Rossi motors dominate Pro Nationals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rossi motors dominate Pro Nationals

Congratulations to all of the 2013 U.S. Title Series Pro National Champions and especialy those running the GRM motors.
    125 R Tim Small
    125 H Pete Kelly
    250 R Paulie Bosnich
    250 H Chris Hellsten
    500 H Doug Hall
    1100 H Doug Hall
    1100 R Derek Gessler
    It looks like, "if you want to win, run a GRM"

Congratulations Hall Racing

Congratulations to Hall Racing for your 'Double' in 500H and 1100H.

And to the newest Hall Racing Team's member "Action Jackson" in KPro.

Rex, You cranking some 'nitro' in that OMC !!!!!!! Just Kidding !!!!!!!

All The Best To All,

Dean Hobart...............................
    sigpic

Dean F. Hobart

Comment

Originally posted by Rex Hall View Post
      Congratulations to all of the 2013 U.S. Title Series Pro National Champions and especialy those running the GRM motors.
      125 R Tim Small
      125 H Pete Kelly
      250 R Paulie Bosnich
      250 H Chris Hellsten
      500 H Doug Hall
      1100 H Doug Hall
      1100 R Derek Gessler
      It looks like, "if you want to win, run a GRM"
      Unless you run 175cc or 350cc!! Great job with the new boat this weekend for the Hall's, but I know they are proudest of the newest family driver in K PRO!!!!

Rex and Steve worked tirelessly this weekend to keep their customers on the water.

A great weekend of racing. At least 4 drivers took wins in 2 of their 3 heats, but failed to win their classes. Boat racing's fortunes often walk a fine line. GRM and VRP's alike ran well this weekend. Both makes could have won more championships and each could have "just missed" where they were successful.
      David Weaver

Comment

Perhaps it was best said by Tim Small after the first heat of 500R as he sat on a chair under the canopy of the back door of his trailer , foot elevated , with an ice bag on it from the earlier incident with Rich Krier , and I paraphrase , " I broke a sheer pin , I can't remember the last time I broke or lost a sheer pin , but then this is the Nationals at DePue and if it can happen it will happen here " . He is probably not the first to say it either!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by David Weaver View Post
          Unless you run 175cc or 350cc!! Great job with the new boat this weekend for the Hall's, but I know they are proudest of the newest family driver in K PRO!!!!

Rex and Steve worked tirelessly this weekend to keep their customers on the water.

A great weekend of racing. At least 4 drivers took wins in 2 of their 3 heats, but failed to win their classes. Boat racing's fortunes often walk a fine line. GRM and VRP's alike ran well this weekend. Both makes could have won more championships and each could have "just missed" where they were successful.
          The old saying, better to have luck than be fast. Sean McKean won every heat with his VRP power that he finished in. Luck just was not with him this weekend. He won the first heat of the 700 cc Hydro with tremendous speed. Was not really pushing it to save the equipment for the big money race on Sunday. In the second heat, led for three laps and on the last lap threw a blade off the prop. Tried to finish the heat but the vibration sheared off the bottom of the mid section loosing the lower unit and what was left of the prop. Not having a spare with him was not able to compete on Sunday. Would have been interesting to see VRP against Rossi in the Top Hydro event.

Comment

Congratulations JACKSON!!!! He ran a great race. He was all smiles all week even before his race.
            sigpicWayne DiGiacomo

Comment

Working...
            X