Title Series Race - October 14-16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Title Series Race - October 14-16

A proposed race on Lake Wheeler in Raleigh, NC is looking very promising. All East Coast and Midwest PRO racers need to put this one on their schedules (and it would be worth a trip from the West as well). This is a fantastic race course with great facilities. Krsiti Ellison is working hard on this race, so please plan on supporting it. The local officals are very pleased to have us putting on this event and they want it to be an annual affair.

The Inboards ran here for over 20 year on 1 2/3 mile and 1 1/4 mile record courses. We are very fortunate to be able to step into their place and secure that lake.

Hats off to Kristi who was able to basically get us in the door with only a few hours notice!!
    David Weaver

This is great news Dave, I don’t think many folks are aware of how big a deal this location is. I have attended many Inboard races in Raleigh over the years as a spectator and this location was a premier stop on the Inboard tour.

Kristi should get a standing ovation for securing this spot, as you will all see when you get there.
    HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Comment

not an easy task

great job ' if you can secure a new race site in this day in age , then you have done something really great
      GREAT JOB !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      paul

Comment

Osy400

I am very excited about this race. We are working on making it a charity event and and hope to donate the gate proceeds to help military families. The American Legion has agreed to volunteer their time to work the gate. I am currently working on securing a sponsor. I will also consider putting OSY400 on the schedule if enough racers will commit to attend and there are no conflicting races. Let me hear from the OSY guys who think they would come as it gets closer.
        I have to give thanks to David Weaver he is a very helpful right hand man.
        Kristi

Kristi Z-22

PRO Commissioner

APBA BOD

"Ask not what your racing organization can do for you...Ask what you can do for your racing organization"
        Tomtall 06

Comment

Osy

Kristi
          Glad to hear about the new race site.We will have
          3-OSY,2-125H,1-125R at all the USTS races this
          year.Maybe you can get Dave A.to bring one for you.
          Tom
          TEC-Craft Race Team
          B.J.,Doug,Fredd,Pete,

Comment

osy

Kristi,
            By October I will have Joey running my CSH in osy-400, so if you put on OSY we will make the drive!
            and a J pro
            Peanut

Comment

Osy

I Will Try To Have At Least One Maybe Two
              Paul

Comment

Working...
              X