Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USTS fall meeting and awards Banquet

Hi everyone,
    The fall meeting has been set for Nov 3rd at the Double Tree Arlington Heights the same motel we have been going to for the past few years. Teh address is 75 Algonquin Road, Arlington Heights, and the phone number is 1-847-364-7600.
    I will post with the menus soon, Bev

Menu

Ok, the meal choices will be an
    8oz Sirloin steak with Peppercorn Brandy Sauce,
    Chicken Wellington with herb cheese wrapped in Phyllo with cabernet Shallot Glace
    or Broiled Grecian Talapia broiled until golden brownwith Virgin Olive Oil, Citrus and fresh herbs.
    Please email me with your choices at krier@dybb.com Tickets will $40.00 each For 15.00 we will offer a cheeseburger & fries for those under 14 thanks Bev

Comment

Menu

I need your reservation for the banquet by Oct 31st, call me at 515-961-7459 fax at 515-961-8635, or email me at krier@dybb.com Thanks Brv

Comment

Wish we could be there and enjoy this great get together with the best people on the planet. We are moving into our new home the next 2 weeks and look forward to seeing all of the USTS family at the next race. Also.......June has been working on some great venues for next year and I think they will all be welcome race sites for next season. Stay tuned.......

Comment

One more time

Ok, folks, if you are planning to be at the awards banquet, I really need your reservation, I only have about 12 right now and that includeds Richard and I, so any way, please help me out here. Bev Krier

Comment

Working...
          X