Big Pal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Pal

Just thought everyone would like to know that Big Pal is in the hospital in Peoria. We will keep you posted as we know. Please keep him, Abbi & Paulie in your thoughts and prayers!!!

Thoughts and prayers go out to them.

Comment

Prayers going out to BP and the familey.

Mark
      Mark
      G-11
      125H
      When the green flag drops, the bull**** stops!!!!!!!!!!!
      Keep'em Sunny Side Up Boy's!

[

Comment

Going home

Good morning,

After 13 days in the hospital, we are headed home this morning. They have found an abscess on dad's spine, but are sure they can treat it with IV antibiotics. He will be coming home with IV for 6 weeks. He can have visitors and enjoys texting and receiving calls. Family and friends are so very important at times like these and we can't express enough how thankful we are for all of the calls, text messages, Facebook messages, and prayers.
        Have a great Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Ab

Comment

Good news about a great guy!

Comment

Way to go Paul, nothing going to hold you back, and congrats on getting out of that joint.

Ab, thanks so much for all you did to take care of your Pop and our Big Pal. Now go get some sleep Ab

Comment

Originally posted by RLR View Post
              Ab, thanks so much for all you did to take care of your Pop and our Big Pal. Now go get some sleep Ab
              Abbi - You are THE best.... Thanks for being there for your dad and our Big Pal and keeping us up to date on him throughout all this. You deserve a Florida vacation!!!!! See you soon!

P.S. Big Pal....Like I said - we will all have another "New Year's Eve" together once you're over all this!
              Last edited by sesailer; 12-20-2011, 04:35 PM.
              Susan Eldredge Sailer

Comment

Going Home.

13 ataight days in a hosiptal, I have never spent that much time in one place in my life. The one person who kept me going thru all of this was Abbi. She wasn't scared to ask a question as to what they were doing or how come they were doing that. Between Richard and Abbi they were keeping the Drs. on there toes. If Abbi didn't get the right answer, she was on the phone with Richard, and there the poor dr. or nurse was catching hell from her. I know one thing, Abbi was not scared to get in a shouting match with anyone in the hospital. Wonder were see gets that from TB.
                My arms look like a pin box with the stick marks in me. I won't even be able to drink a Bud Light right now, it would be comng out the ports in my arms faster than I would be puttting it in.
                I have to be on a portable IV for about 40Days.
                Richard, thanks for all the information and updates and check up this last couple of weeks.
                Sue, Todd, Katie, Denise, thanks for all the texts and calls during the stay and checking up on me Ray Rodda, thanks for making a special trip to see me. All your thought and prayers have paid off. This is one great boat racing family to be around when some one is sick, we rally around each other and help them out. Ricky and JP also one the phone checking on me. Thanks LOV YA MAN.
                Also there was a lot of people from DePue that come down and text me and called to check on me Thanks Stan,
                I would like to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New year.
                Sue: I hope you can enjoy New Years with out me
                Love BIg Pal
                Last edited by bos9; 12-21-2011, 07:52 AM.

Comment

Get Well

Paul, you were in our prayers for a fast recovery and now we are wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Hall Racing
                  Rex, Doug and Denise

Comment

Get well

Paul,
                    Glad to hear your heading home. Hope that all continues to go well for you.
                    Merry Christamas my friend

Todd

Comment

Paul,
                      Glad to hear you are doing better and more important home.Merry Christmas.
                      Ed Provini

Comment

New Years Eve won't be the same...

Originally posted by bos9 View Post
                        13 ataight days in a hosiptal, I have never spent that much time in one place in my life. The one person who kept me going thru all of this was Abbi. She wasn't scared to ask a question as to what they were doing or how come they were doing that. Between Richard and Abbi they were keeping the Drs. on there toes. If Abbi didn't get the right answer, she was on the phone with Richard, and there the poor dr. or nurse was catching hell from her. I know one thing, Abbi was not scared to get in a shouting match with anyone in the hospital. Wonder were see gets that from TB.
                        My arms look like a pin box with the stick marks in me. I won't even be able to drink a Bud Light right now, it would be comng out the ports in my arms faster than I would be puttting it in.
                        I have to be on a portable IV for about 40Days.
                        Richard, thanks for all the information and updates and check up this last couple of weeks.
                        Sue, Todd, Katie, Denise, thanks for all the texts and calls during the stay and checking up on me Ray Rodda, thanks for making a special trip to see me. All your thought and prayers have paid off. This is one great boat racing family to be around when some one is sick, we rally around each other and help them out. Ricky and JP also one the phone checking on me. Thanks LOV YA MAN.
                        Also there was a lot of people from DePue that come down and text me and called to check on me Thanks Stan,
                        I would like to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New year.
                        Sue: I hope you can enjoy New Years with out me
                        Love BIg Pal
                        New Years won't be the same Big Pal....next year for sure!!! So glad you're home and on the mend!
                        Susan Eldredge Sailer

Comment

Thank You

I know I already posted, but I wanted to be sure to say THANK YOU!
                          We are so very blessed to have such great friends, family and a boat racing family! The calls have been non stop and it really keeps us going!
                          Dad is doing well.. He can give himself the IV antibiotics with just a little help still. He always is thinking about everyone else though and scheduled his medicine at 10am and 10pm so he can go see Grant (his nephew) play basketball and make it home to take his medicine.
                          Christmas is a great time to reflect on all of the things you are blessed with, this as unfortunate and scary as it has been, has really made me realize all the blessings in my life! Yes, even my dad is a blessing.. Just kidding Dad!
                          Love to all and have a great Christmas!!

Happy Holidays!
                          Abbi

Sue - We can be sure and celebrate some for dad too! Only 7 days until we arrive! I hope you are ready for the whole gang to be back together!!!! :-)
                          Last edited by abosnich; 12-22-2011, 09:11 AM.
                          Ab

Comment

Christmas day

Boy was it nice to be home for Christmas. Thanks for all the phone calls and texts wishing me to get well and Merry Christmas. The boat racing family sure rally around someone when they are sick and get you back on your feet.
                            I'm doing a lot better I think the meds are working and I'm slowly getting some energy back.
                            Sue sure is going to be strange when Abbi leaves for florida and Im not with her. See needs a great weekend away from home and me also. She was the person who keep me straght thru all this.
                            Remember Sue 1 more and we go. Let me know how what I;m missing.
                            Merry Christmas to all hope everyone had a great day.
                            See you all soon
                            Big Pal
                            p.s.
                            Only 35 or 40 days before I can have a Bud Light. I hope some of my buddys are enjoying one know and call and let me know how it taste.

Comment

Paulie, glad to hear that you are back on the mend! Great news. Diane and Pete

Comment

Working...
                              X