Depue Nats: K-Pro and OSY Questions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Depue Nats: K-Pro and OSY Questions.

The US Title Series and Depue Men's Club has graciously made schedule changes to the Pro Nationals allowing both drivers in K-Pro and OSY to participate in the event - Thank you.

I do have questions on registration and drivers meeting:
    1) Quite apparently, drivers of the above classes won't be able to attend the scheduled meetings - will we have one on Sunday morning (will this cut into the possible test time?)

2) Registration: I see pre-registration by July 12th, but I have a feeling we will gain a few more participants from the Stock Nats - will you allow late registration or Sunday morning registration?

Thanks, John.
    http://vitalire.com/

You can late register if you pay the on-site registration or email me at racnbns@sbcglobal.com or snail mail me at Shirley A Summers, 36788 N Helen Dr., Lake Villa, IL 60046. Just let me know you are coming and when so that allowances can be made. Thank you.

Comment

Listen to Shirley. She is the chief scorer for the nationals. Also, I am the Referee, so if you run into problems getting to the race when planned, give me a call at:
      319-4912668.
      This goes for all who will be coming in late because of the stock nationals. We can plan a special drivers meeting for all of you if we need to. If nothing else, please look me up for instructions once you have on-site registered with Shirley.
      Connie Payn

Comment

Working...
      X