X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winona Sanction

APBA Race Circular
    Sanction ID 2267

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Regatta Steamboat Days Festival Regatta
    Date 2009-06-18 thru 2009-06-20
    Sanction Status Tentative Region # 8
    Conducting Club U. S. TITLE SERIES Club# 314
    Co-Host Winona Steamboat Days Festival Association
    Application Date

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Place Winona , MN Lake Winona

Directions From East Bound I-90: Exit to North MN #43 turns left and becomes Sarnia St. Turn left at Lake Park Dr., and follow to pit area. From West Bound I-90: Exit US #61 North, turn right on MN 43 to Sarnia to Lake Park Dr. to Pit area.

Accommodations Numerous hotels in area. There will be a designated no hook-up camping area. For more info contact Pete Gryskiewicz (PGRYSK@AOL.COM)

ClassesNone Found

Thursday 18 Jun: 2PM-230PM KPH testing, 230PM-6PM Open testing. Friday 19 Jun:2PM-5PM Open testing. 5PM-8PM 1100H,250R,350H,KPH(2 heats) Sat 20 Jun:11AM-1130AM open testing 1140AM-12PM KPH 2 heats, 1215 Opening ceremonies 125R,250H,500R intermission 125H,350R,500H Note* 250H and 350R are North American Championship races.
    Format/Rules 3 LAPS KPH, ALL OTHER CLASSES 4 LAPS OF AN APPROXIMATE 1 MILE COURSE. TYPE OF START: CLOCK NOT APPROVED FOR RECORDS

Prizes Olympic Style Medallions: Prize Money will be mailed by check according to USTS rules. Must be member of U.S. Title Series to qualify for prize money. Medals awarded 15 minutes after each day of racing.

Registration Thursday 18 Jun in pits 11AM-3PM Friday 19 Jun in pits 9AM-12PM Sat 20 Jun in pits 8AM-9AM

Drivers Meeting Friday 19 Jun 1PM in pits Sat 20 Jun 10AM in pits

Send Entries To SHIRLEY SUMMERS, 36788 N. HELEN, LAKE VILLA, IL 60046 OR REGISTER ON LINE AT WWW.USTITLESERIES.ORG
    Entry Fees $15 KPH $35 all other classes

Officials
    AsstRef: EDWIN G THIRLBY 145 ROMAN DR TRAVERSE CITY, MI 49684-8134
    Inspector: REX HALL JR 5495 W GALE ROAD SMITHVILLE, MO 64089-8453
    RaceDir: PETER GRYSKIEWICZ 15110 GREENE AVE N HUGO, MN 55038-8455
    Referee: CONNIE PAYN 4201 INDIAN BOUNDARY ROAD CENTER POINT, IA 52213-9505
    RiskMan: PAUL BOSNICH II PO BOX 844 DEPUE, IL 61322-0844
    Scorer: SHIRLEY A SUMMERS 36788 N HELEN DR LAKE VILLA, IL 60046-5412

Notes Tow money paid per USTS protocol. ALL Drivers must purchase Steamboat Days button. Thursday 6PM-9PM autograph session in pit area plan to attend. Award ceremony Saturday 6PM VIP tent. Parking of trailers and motor homes will be by direction of the race director only. NO LATE ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER DRIVER REGISTRATION IS CLOSED. ALL U.S. TITLE SERIES RULES AND REGULATIONS APPLY. RACING UNIFORM DRESS CODE WILL BE ENFORCED. DRIVER MUST SCRATCH BEFORE OR DURING DRIVER ROLL CALL TO RECEIVE REFUND. NO LATE SCRATCHES ALLOWED. $50.00 PENALTY FEE FOR DESTROYING EACH BUOY.

This Regatta is Sanctioned through the APBA
    All prizes are the reponsibility of the conduction club. APBA does not guarantee nor is it responsible for payment of prizes. You are advised this event may be canceled prior to the race due to cir***stances beyond the control of this association. If you plan to travel a long distance, it is recommended you contact the race sponsor prior to your departure to ensure this event will take place.

Summary Sheet
    Entry Blank

Kristi Z-22

PRO Commissioner

APBA BOD

"Ask not what your racing organization can do for you...Ask what you can do for your racing organization"
    Tomtall 06

The road to the pits area will not be available from 6AM on Friday until 1PM on Friday. If you arrive during these hours, plan on waiting along Lake Drive until I can direct you toward the pit area

Comment

First DePue is history, with several side by side great heats. It was a terrific program. Winona is next. Great racing in the Hiawatha Valley of Minnesota. Tow money will be paid determined by the number of trailers and the miles traveled. Sign up now on the USTS website so we know who is coming. Need login info?? Contact the webmaster from the USTS site. I need your support in this potentially strong market area.

Comment

I just viewed the USTS website to list the registrants for Winona, and I need more participants. Go to USTS.ORG and sign up now. Winona is waiting for us. Tow money will be paid, based on the USTS formula. This is the best race site around, along with all the other activities sponsored by Steamboat Days. Look at the Steamboat Days link from the USTS website to see all the great entertainment in Winona.

Comment

I am looking at USTS pre registration and I need more capsule 500s and TOP HYDROs and I need more 350H boats. Go to USTS.ORG and register now

Comment

559 miles down....

and about 500 to go. The Team MSR van is nearing Vermillion Ohio. Stopping to pick up parts from Kay.

Should be rolling in in the early morning. Have lots of parts to deliver.

Michael D-1

Comment

Keep a trucking Mikey! I'll have some refreshments on Ice for you.

I will also try to take some pictures and post them through out the weekend for you Pro drivers that did not get to make it to this great race site.
              Mark
              G-11
              125H
              When the green flag drops, the bull**** stops!!!!!!!!!!!
              Keep'em Sunny Side Up Boy's!

[

Comment

Radio on the Internet

Hey Pete or Mark

I saw on the U.S. Title series web site where a local radio station , KAGE Country 1380 AM is broadcasting the races this weekend. Any change they stream on the Internet so us unfortunate ones who could not make the race can listen on our computers?

Comment

Friday results

Anybody have results from Friday night

Comment

Working...
                  X