Flow Benches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flow Benches

I know what a flow bench is and what it does, but i dont know how it works. Im sure i could make one from scratch but i have to know how it works first and there aren't any good descriptions on the net. So id appreciate it if anyone could help me out.

Thanks in Advance
    -Nick Hooten

Is We Ahamed of ourselves ?self? OH!! hell

Why doesn't anyone say where they's from ?
    Not that i'm paronoid, paronoid ,paronoid, HUH,

OH Heck point A to Point B.

By the way KCMo's my home
    RichardKCMo.
    RichardK.C. Mo.

Comment

Originally posted by Richard K.C. Mo.
      Why doesn't anyone say where they's from ?
      Not that i'm paronoid, paronoid ,paronoid, HUH,

OH Heck point A to Point B.

By the way KCMo's my home
      RichardKCMo.

Not sure where your going with this one. Maybe you could help us out. Your post makes no sense at all?????
      Ben

Comment

Nic

I got that what is wrong with you Clear as mud!!!

Kristi Z-22

PRO Commissioner

APBA BOD

"Ask not what your racing organization can do for you...Ask what you can do for your racing organization"
        Tomtall 06

Comment

There are numerous web sites with flow bench designs. I found one really fast using google and putting in "flow bench plans". Here is one that looks ok http://www.tonydrews.com/Flowbench/FlowBench.htm. Meriam Instruments will do the calculations for your metering plates if you give them your pipe sizes etc. Most homebuilt benches are not that accurate, CFM numbers wise. But some are very good at determining change in flow. You will need a few plates if you want to cover a decent flow range otherwise you will need to buy instrument grade manometers. I have all the ugly formulas if you want to do the calculations yourself.

Doug4N

Comment

Working...
          X