102 water ?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 102 water ?????

Would it help get water to the upper hose if I restrict the lower one? I was testing lastnight and the lower hose got plenty of water while the upper one was sporadic.

Thanks,
    Mark
    Mark
    G-11
    125H
    When the green flag drops, the bull**** stops!!!!!!!!!!!
    Keep'em Sunny Side Up Boy's!

[

Anyone have some thoughts????
    Mark
    G-11
    125H
    When the green flag drops, the bull**** stops!!!!!!!!!!!
    Keep'em Sunny Side Up Boy's!

[

Comment

well

I bet there are alot of diffrent ways but I never found one ask Joe Pater . I was waiting for someone else to help you ,but this is what I have . First of all if you are pumping good water then you are way ahead of the game . do not restict the water flow . I don't know your set up but if I was pumping that good at 1/2 " below the bottom of the boat I would tuck the boat under so I could go higher with the motor .All you need is for the water to be spitting out . whatch the osy class becase they are light the motor comes up in the back and they are steaming as long as you cool the motor down by coming off plain and let the water start pumping good again for a couple of seconds you will be fine . Good luck

Comment

Make sure your hoses are routed up in the air and tie wrap them up so they are pointing out the back at about the height of the top of the head. This will make it somewhat restricted as it has to go up the hill to get out. The factory just points them down rather than up as they run the motor low and don't have any pumping problems at the lower height they run. Mike
        mike ross

Comment

Working...
        X