No announcement yet.

expansion chamber performance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice to hear/read Jim Irwins name here. I sent a K/B 7.5 to him for "tuning" and ran his Pipe on it, never ran so fast/good. His "quiet" pipes are faster than the noisy ones. Talked to him about tuning the stuff we run. I'm sure he could make a difference and help save some sites. He has experience in that area too. As Dick says he ran "full scale" stuff too.

Comment

JIm Irwin...........

Originally posted by Stuboat97
      Nice to hear/read Jim Irwins name here. I sent a K/B 7.5 to him for "tuning" and ran his Pipe on it, never ran so fast/good. His "quiet" pipes are faster than the noisy ones. Talked to him about tuning the stuff we run. I'm sure he could make a difference and help save some sites. He has experience in that area too. As Dick says he ran "full scale" stuff too.
      Jim showed up at the Dayton Nationals this year. I had not seen him for a while and it was great to see him. He really enjoyed watching the "big" boats run again. Jim has probably forgotton more about tuned exhaust systems than most of us will ever learn! He helped me a lot over the years and always was ahead of everyone else when it came to performance exhaust systems.
      DickTyndall 74-E

Comment

Working...
      X