Manual for a Mercury 25XS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manual for a Mercury 25XS

Does anybody out there know the best manual for a Mercury 25XS to purchase, the Selco seems to be the only one available, is there a factory one in reprint still around? A parts manual would be helpful too. Thanks BK

The part number for the parts guide is 90-813665 and owners manual is 90-12745880.
    They are both NLA but the number may help you search online.

Comment

I can Make a copy of the parts manual and might also be able to copy an owners manual if I can find it.

Alan

Comment

Thanks Alan, that would just awesome if you could do that for me. If you are able to find the owners manual too! Very awesome!! My home email address is raqa@telus.net Thank you so much. Rod

Comment

25xs parts listed here

http://www.crowleymarine.com/mercury-outboard/1495.cfm
          "Keep Move'n" life is catching up!
          No man's life, liberty or property are safe while the legislature is in session.

Comment

I found my copy of the 25XS manual. would anyone else like a copy? If so I will scan it and try to post it. I also have the mercury parts manual.
            Alan
            Last edited by OldRacerBU; 09-07-2014, 11:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by OldRacerBU View Post
              I found my copy of the 25XS manual. would anyone else like a copy? If so I will scan it and try to post it. I also have the mercury parts manual.
              Alan
              Alan

I would like a copy .

Pete
              "Keep Move'n" life is catching up!
              No man's life, liberty or property are safe while the legislature is in session.

Comment

Working...
              X