25ss on parker pipe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 25ss on parker pipe

anyone put a parker pipe on 25ss ? will it work on the a stock 25ss powerhead?

I drove one many times that Dick Engler built, even set a competition record or two with it. The Parker pipe works with a stock powerhead but works even better when the block is modded like done with 44s. Only thing bad is the sound. There is plenty of that which is OK but the tone is horrible! Its even bad in the boat.

Comment

thanks for the reply. i know dick engler build many fast merc 200. noise is not a issue for me. any idea who can put those harry brinkman 44s mod on the 25ss.

Comment

You might want to contact Merc1 and see if his 25 Mod is still for sale. It was a complete motor when it was originally listed. Not sure if it still is but here is the link for what he had offered to sell:

https://hydroracer.net/forums/forum/m...le-25-mod-merc

Comment

doug, thnks for the lead the advice...

Comment

by the way anyone know where can i get a copy of brinkman mod bible...if im not mistaken someone used to sell them on ebay couple years ago

Comment

Originally posted by lcp8410 View Post
              by the way anyone know where can i get a copy of brinkman mod bible...if im not mistaken someone used to sell them on ebay couple years ago
              U have a PM

"Keep Move'n" life is catching up!
              No man's life, liberty or property are safe while the legislature is in session.

Comment

ZUL8TR, really appreciate for the link.....

Comment

can i anyone tell me the steel stick tower over the stock 25ss tower.....which one should i go....is the parker style steel tower heavy than the stock 25ss tower?

Comment

im also looking more information on 25ss with brinkman port.....hope someone will post some picture and sharing........

Comment

Aeroliner Boats sell Brinkman manuals updated with latr notes. The original is online at Boatsport.org. Google " Mark40H Boat Racing Facts" for some pictures. Page 2 shows a block ported to Brinkman's last specs.

Comment

The parker pipe always worked well for us. The one that Merc1 has was one of my best motors for sure. I'm wondering if I still have the port designs around someplace, doubtful but I will look, Mike Brusk may also still have them. Oh and Team B&H, I happen to still love that sound... :-)....
                        Engler Custom Paintball Guns

click here for our website

Comment

eric engler, let me know if u found the copy of the port design. i will be very interesting on it.
                          Last edited by lcp8410; 05-02-2014, 02:45 AM.

Comment

I have one avail with water cooled Parker pipe.....Stock powerhead bought from Team B+H that I started out with in 25MOD......Brand new,NO serial number, STOCK, block (Original block was broke trying to have it "Squshed" more without bore plug.)

Stainless top bearing carrier support (A must have!!).....Runs mid pack. $800.
                            Will include stock tower (No gearfoot) for $1000/both....... which works well but MUST have Brown's lower tower kick out adjustable support (Yamato type works for me. ALL stock 25SS towers MUST HAVE this or they WILL crack at exhaust snout AND then crack the patches next time out!! ...LOL!!.......!!
                            I still run this set-up with my best OMC powerhead (A-MOD and 25MOD) on a 25SS tower (With powerhead adapter and Brown's yamato kick-out bracket/support).
                            Will bump article on this and pics
                            One extra fish motor power head with it for $1200/all the above.

~~TJ has bore plug to heat and "Squish" a block to close CC's to make these powerheads turn up before/after having Ruck or Trident(If willing) to port.

~~OR, Get it >>ALL>> by calling/posting to Mike Marshall to get his buddie Bob's MIKE BRUSK motor (The ALL-TIME BEST one EVER!!).....Was reasonable priced because Bob no longer races due to doctors orders.
                            KICK Steve Wheeler's and Tom Sutherland's BUTTS and give Doc Miller a good run for it!!.....Let me know when yer gonn'a race with them so I can WATCH it HAPPEN!!....LOL!!......I will bring a prop to make it happen.....Maybe even my Aultralite and lend /set it up for YA!! >>>>>>>>>YOU

Great fun class and NEEDS your SUPPORT...........NOW!!
                            Last edited by STEVE FRENCH; 05-03-2014, 01:12 AM.
                            100N STEVE FRENCH > Nobody can hang with my STUFF!! >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tna3B5zqHdk

SEEEEEE YAAAAAA!!............In my WAKE!! .............100N>>

Comment

I'll argue about the best 25SS mod motor ever. I ran many and set records but by far the best was one Dick Engler built for the Hinton Nationals. This one had quite a bit of work on the transfer area in the crankcase and was superior to any Mod 25 we had with the possible exception of an Evinrude with an expansion chamber. I tested it and loved it and would have killed everyone at Hinton but Dick, being the kind and generous guy he was, let Kevin Ladd run it first in runabout. It was so good he blew over and blew up the powerhead before I got the chance. Eric Engler has or at least had the pieces after Dick died.

Comment

Working...
                              X