Radical C- Merc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Radical C- Merc

Any One Have A Few Awesome Tips On How To Make A 30 C.i. Merc Unbeliveably Fast-----port Timing ---special Low Drag Rings ---really --really Loose Rods-- Big Carbs ------special Exhaust Horns---light Weight Piston Pins ----balancing Techniques---- Help------ I've Got 5 Engines To Play With And All Are Ready For Your Secrets-------i'm Thinking A N Engine That Should Turn At Least 8500 To 8800 Rpm------ Calls Welcome 9137068893 -----burninvernon 0-90
    Speed cost Money --How fast ya wanna go ?

Only 8800 rpm?

Hhmmm... Let's see.... I'm thinking..... (Never tried to de-tune a C before!)

Easiest way to turn only 8500 - 8800 rpm would be to just leave the motor stock. If you've already modified your motor, adjust the throttle linkage so that the butterflies don't open all the way.

OMC FE/SE powerhead parts for sale. Kurcz ported block, Mod 50 pistons and cylinder head, exhaust, etc.

Comment

I have a block, crank pistons, rings I could sell you. One cly needs to have a water leak found in it.

Copy of the motor my father built for Sam Hemp. (That on is NOT for sale)
      Engler Custom Paintball Guns

click here for our website

Comment

in search of some quincy pipes..

If any one has any to part with let me know??

Comment

RE: in search of some quincy pipes..

Me too.....

OMC FE/SE powerhead parts for sale. Kurcz ported block, Mod 50 pistons and cylinder head, exhaust, etc.

Comment

Ah the things you could learn from this block.. :

Comment

There's a book, by Brinkman I believe, that discusses the finer points of the mercs. I don't know his number. But, they were still available a just a few years ago.
              2% own 90%, that's the ownership society

Comment

You won't find it in that book

Comment

Killer C- Motor

I'VE HAD SOME REALLY FAST C'S OVER THE YEARS BUT BLEW THEM UP TRYING TO BREAK THE AOF RECORD OF 76.5 MPH SET BY KEVIN MACAFEE !!!!!!!!!!I'M LOOKING FOR SOME NEW TRICKS TO TRY ,,, I HAVE THAT BOOK BY BRINKMAN----HELPFULL BUT I NEED MORE ----THE GUYS IN CALIFORNIA HAVE MADE SOME ADVANCEMENTS LATELY'''''''NEED SOME IMPUT FROM THEM --ERIC-----ABOUT PRICE AND SPEC'S CALL ME 913-706-8893 burninvernon 0-90
                  Speed cost Money --How fast ya wanna go ?

Comment

The C parts are gone.

Comment

Working...
                    X